September 19, 2014 | 1890 users online

Powder - Sephora - Sephora Enlightening Shimmer Powder Warm Ivory 110

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mesmith322

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't buy this powder again only because it's a bit too warm for me. I wish it came in more than just the one color. It makes a great eyeshadow though. Update: I started using this as a highlighter and it looks very nice. You get so much product that I will probably have this one compact forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2006 4:09:00 AM More reviews by kimshithuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great shimmer powder. It's not overtly dramatic but just good enough for $12. I like to use it as a contouring powder and blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Elizabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely my HG shimmer powder/highlighter.
This is my favorite beauty item.
First off - I saw this in the '04 catalog on a model, and it gave her such a beautiful ethereal glow. So I picked it up at my local Sephora - figuring "for only $12, it's worth a shot!" Go figure - it's my favorite beauty product! Has gorgeous bits of shimmer, but not glitter! Lights up my entire face!
Works fantastically as a highlighter. Completely gives my face a beautiful, lit-from-within angelic glow. I love using this as an eyeshadow too when I'm going for that "naturally fabulous & gorgeous" look - really makes my eyes catch the light. This powder doesn't have much pigment, only a hint of creamy ivory color & lots of shimmer. I'm usually partial to heavy-shimmer products, but this one doesn't have an overpowering amount - just enough to make it fun, flirty, and glowy.
Also, this product smells fantastic! It has a hint of floral-y perfumey scent that isn't overpowering at all. I can only smell it when I directly smell the compact.
Which brings me to the compact itself! Flips open like a breeze, hasn't ever opened accidentally. Has been dropped a bunch of times but hasn't broken ever. I don't think I'll run out of this stuff ever - a little goes a long way!
I have this in Warm Ivory 110, but I'm planning on purchasing the new color Rose 120 (a soft rose shimmer, according to Sephora.com).
Will repurchase if I ever run out, definitely. Amazing product, amazing price. You MUST go buy it.