MAC Lustre in See Sheer

4.2

on 6/22/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Lipstick is one of my ALL time favs! I have very pale skin and cool undertones, so generally I can't wear coral lipsticks. I wouldn't call this lipstick coral, but it has coral undertones. It livens up my complections like no other, for sure a great buy!

on 6/19/2015 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Zero lasting power! A tinted lip balm lasts longer. I don't care enough about the color to reapply every 40 minutes. I won't repurchase.

on 5/31/2015 8:20:00 PM

absolutely Love this shade.It's also helpes to moisture my lips..<3

on 5/26/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this. It makes my lips look really nice. The shade AA4 is amazing. It lasts more than 8 hours on my lips. The best part is, it keeps my dry lips moisturised which is very rare for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color on me - I think it's a very flattering color on medium skin tone. However, this lipstick is so drying on me! It makes all the flakes on my lips stand out so I am hoping that the lip balm that is supposed to come soon will make this wearable for me. I love this color and its staying power, but a lipstick that makes a lip look dry and flaky is no-go for me.

on 1/23/2015 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Mac See Sheer is one of my favorite Mac Lipsticks. It looks really good on me with my nc35 skin. It's very easy to apply even without lipliner. It's a very nice coral color with a slight sheen. It looks very flattering and it's always in my bag like what other reviewers said, it doesn't stay long. But i don't mind coz i really love the color, simple yet beautiful!!

on 9/13/2014 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What a gorgeous colour, my HG pink! It brightens up my face without being too obvious. The only downside of it is that it doesn't last long at all on my lips due to it being a Lustre shade, even with a layer of Lipcote over the top, but I can tolerate that because it's such a pretty colour - I've bought dozens of lipsticks in the hope that they'd be this shade of pink. Some people say that it reminds them of Crosswires but I've tried both together and this is a warmer shade with more of an orange tone to it than Crosswires has.

on 9/9/2014 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I adore this color. Appropriate for school and work. This probably the nude-ish color that i would go for. Very creamy. Glide on the lip beautifully. Does last long consider it's lustre finish.

I'VE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT SEE SHEER AND SHY SHINE NEVER SAMPLED EITHER BUT I ENDED UP ORDERING SEE SHEER AND I CAN SAY I AM QUITE PLEASED I WORE IT TWO DAYS IN A ROW IT IS QUITE ORANGE-ISH KIND OF REMINDS ME OF MAC CROSSWIRES JUST A SHEER VERSION NOT AS CREAMY BUT OVERALL I LIKE SEE SHEER I WOULDN'T MAKE IT A POINT TO REPURCHASE HOWEVER I WOULD PROBABLY CHOOSE CROSSWIRES OVER THIS ONE BUT I'LL ENJOY MY TUBE IT IS A PRETTY COLOR THAT LOOKS PRETTY WITH ANY BLUSH AND EYE MAKE UP BUT FOR 16.00 I CAN FIND A LIPGLOSS FOR CHEAPER WITH THE SAME EFFECT THE LUSTRE TEXTURE WEARS OFF FAST AND WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING IT JUST WEARS OFF AND BECAUSE OF THAT IT IS NOT A GOOD DEAL SO ID GO WITH CROSSWIRES OR RAVISHING THEY LAST LONGER.

on 8/5/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this shade! It's a subtle and pretty reddish-pinkish-coral and is perfect for every day wear. I love the Lustres for their moisturizing properties and creaminess, but I do find myself having to reapply frequently.

Recommended for Medium Skin