MAC Lustre in See Sheer

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is officially the lipstick I've been searching for! I have looked at this shade online several times but as it is a Lustre finish and the name being See Sheer I thought this lipstick wouldn't really be opaque. I ordered it after looking at swatches as I was still on the hunt for a moisturising, yet opaque lipstick in a specific shade. This is what I was looking for - the exact formula and the exact colour :). Despite it being a Lustre finish, it is very pigmented and only needs one swipe to get the full effect. The colour is almost like a mix of Crosswires and On Hold. It is absolutely perfect and is genuinely the first time I've been happy with everything about the lipstick - the longevity, the shade and the texture. I'm NC20 with green eyes and this shade is very complimentary against my skin tone. I'm so glad I didn't let the name put me off. I was actually torn between this and Vegas Volt but I'm so happy I ordered this. I will definitely be repurchasing and will probably buy a back up too :).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I'm n18-nc20 and I absolutely love this lipstick. It has a beautiful summer bright coral color and the lustre formula makes the lips very smooth and shiny. I will definitely repurchase!

UPDATE: nope, I won't repurchase. I really like the colour but the lustre formula is driving me crazy: it doesn't stay and it's just too high maintenance. I'll be looking for this colour in other formulas.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favourite mac lipstick, on my skin tone this shade looks very natural and I wear this as an everyday lipstick, creamy and keeps the lips moisturised.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Lipstick is one of my ALL time favs! I have very pale skin and cool undertones, so generally I can't wear coral lipsticks. I wouldn't call this lipstick coral, but it has coral undertones. It livens up my complections like no other, for sure a great buy!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Zero lasting power! A tinted lip balm lasts longer. I don't care enough about the color to reapply every 40 minutes. I won't repurchase.

absolutely Love this shade.It's also helpes to moisture my lips..<3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this. It makes my lips look really nice. The shade AA4 is amazing. It lasts more than 8 hours on my lips. The best part is, it keeps my dry lips moisturised which is very rare for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color on me - I think it's a very flattering color on medium skin tone. However, this lipstick is so drying on me! It makes all the flakes on my lips stand out so I am hoping that the lip balm that is supposed to come soon will make this wearable for me. I love this color and its staying power, but a lipstick that makes a lip look dry and flaky is no-go for me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Mac See Sheer is one of my favorite Mac Lipsticks. It looks really good on me with my nc35 skin. It's very easy to apply even without lipliner. It's a very nice coral color with a slight sheen. It looks very flattering and it's always in my bag like what other reviewers said, it doesn't stay long. But i don't mind coz i really love the color, simple yet beautiful!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What a gorgeous colour, my HG pink! It brightens up my face without being too obvious. The only downside of it is that it doesn't last long at all on my lips due to it being a Lustre shade, even with a layer of Lipcote over the top, but I can tolerate that because it's such a pretty colour - I've bought dozens of lipsticks in the hope that they'd be this shade of pink. Some people say that it reminds them of Crosswires but I've tried both together and this is a warmer shade with more of an orange tone to it than Crosswires has.

Recommended for Medium Skin