December 19, 2014 | 1591 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nina Ricci - Glide-Off Lotion for Waterproof Eye Make-Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eye-makeup remover!!! Like all Nina Ricci skincare products i think their fab! I understand and agree with the gripe about the bottle opening beginning a bit big- it is difficult to control the amount you pour out, but the most important thing is that this eye makeup remover really does remove eye makeup with easy and no mess. I personally love the very clean and fresh smell and appearance of the product and the bottle is so chic and modern-like all Nina Ricci cosmetic products (accept the perfume range-thats absolutely dire)!! I got this from the discontinued department store line, so i got it for a good price-and i can image the original RRP was quite off putting-which is probably why not many people gave it a try and hence has been discontinued. But if it was still going, i would have bought it again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2005 2:17:00 AM More reviews by minanmi

I originally loved this product because it did a great job on my waterproof mascara...until I (1) realized that my eyelids seemed to become more and more sensitive to this product and were burning when I used this and (2) switched mascaras (to Maybelline's Volume Express Turbo) and realized that nothing was happening. This eyemakeup remover may be fine for people with less sensitve skin who use less stubborn waterproof mascaras, but since that's the only kind I use (being Asian with oily eyelids), this product is useless for my purposes. Other gripes: the bottle has a large opening, which is useless to control product amount, and it has a very strong scent (which is not totally unpleasant, but I prefer my cleaning products unscented). Will NOT buy again.