April 24, 2014 | 1329 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A perfect combination of peach and pink, a la Nars Orgasm without the high shimmer and shine. This is very pigmented, so a little will go a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the "01 Aglow" shade.

A decent blush.
Gives a glow to the face.
Beautiful shade.

Highlights red blemishes a bit.

= Will probably not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by carlablack

Here comes another 5 star review from me :)

This really needs to replace NARS Orgasm's place under the spotlight. Actually, this IS Orgasm without those overwhelming gold specs/particles/fairy dust and a shocking name.

It's funny because i regretted buying this at first because it's too pigmented and tried to sell it online *facepalm*. You cannot apply this with a regular blush brush because you WILL end up looking like a clown. A soft fan brush is the tool needed to unleash the power of this formula (my weapon of choice is MAC 184, which i was also going to sell *another facepalm here*)

I cannot get over how natural it looks applied with a fan brush...It's not coral, not peachy or pink; it's a mid-color that looks pink in some lights and peachy in others. It's also quite matte but not flat; it doesn't make skin impurities obvious like Orgasm.

The product comes in a sleek clinique packaging which is quite sturdy & chic.

It will also last you a lifetime because it's very pigmented. Absence of shimmer makes this blush wearable for ANY occasion.

Overall, LOVE IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Fundyfran

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the positive reviews on Precious Posy here, I decided to try this blush since Clinique was having a bonus at Dillards. I love the color. It's almost a perfect match for Orgasm by Nars without all the glitter. The price is $8 less, and comes with a brush that works pretty well, unlike Nars with no brush. Last night when I was removing my makeup, I was surprised to see that the blush still was there after a long day, and looked very natural and attractive. I am absolutely switching to this color from now on. I like it because it is a pinky peach that looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by mleavey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually wear pixi natural gel or Illamasqua Katie but always felt my boyfriend staring at me as if to say, "I like you better without make-up" realizing they may not be the best option. Along comes makeup alley's review of Precious Posy. I went out and bought it and LOVE it!!!!! Someone took a picture of me this weekend and it actually made my face look alive and as if I just went skiing. I was never an Orgasm fan because of shimmer, PP is perfect. Will probably get a fan brush as it is highly pigmented (I am VERY fair) but I have been using a MAC brush and then a little highlighter which seems to work well to soften the blush. THANK YOU FOR THIS RECOMMENDATION!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG!!

My HG blush! Perfect combo of peach and pink!

Another fab find -thanks to MUA. Admittedly I was skeptical, a little intrigued at first by the rave reviews here.. This is one of the highest rated blushes, and according to some reviewers a NARS Orgasm dupe. Without glitter!

Bought it from the Bay in Richmond Centre for 26 cdn! & I also got this floral makeup kit with a chubby stick, mascara, makeup remover, etc! In the states, this retails for 23usd! Not that expensive for a department store brand.

I love it more than Orgasm... So pigmented and gives me this natural looking flush! So unlike the garish Tarte amazonian "Natural Beauty" blush I bought from Sephora.

Already recommended this to friends and family!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Sutherlande

I have had this blush for 2 years, and still love it. 2 years ago, I went to the Bay (large Canadian dept store) looking for NARS Orgasm. The sales lady was apologetic that they didn't have any NARS products, but when I explained the colour of Orgasm, she offered this as a dupe. I was a little dubious about shelling out that much money for a blush that I was unfamiliar with, but then I justified it, thinking I had just been about to spend a similar amount of money on Orgasm. I am very happy I did. I had used Orgasm a couple of times, and had bought in the hype (due to the divine colour, mainly.) However, I love Pretty Posy! Gorgeous colour pay-off. I tend to use a light hand, because I'm pretty fair. The shimmer is more pearly in this blush, than the all out glitter in Orgasm. I think it gives a lovely glow. I like the packaging - durable and attractive. As well, the blush itself has a great texture. Very firmly packed, and it doesn't flake all over the place when I'm loading it onto the brush, and when I'm swirling it on my face - very different from NARS Orgasm, which left glitter and pigmented chunks all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by wearescientists

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My mother bought this blush for me to wear for my debutante ball in 2009 - nearly 5 years on and by some divine miracle, I still haven't hit pan on this blush. This is a beautiful pink with gold specks throughout that gives your cheeks are lovely sheen. A little goes a long way with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

Best blush ever! A little goes a long way (in a good way) so happy I got It! Blends nicely and won't clog your pores

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I love the glow that this gives off. This is a summer time HG for me!

Looks very shimmery and bright in the pan, but most of the shimmer kind of disappears when you put it on, so it looks pretty and natural.

Give it a try, I really like this one