July 30, 2014 | 1478 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Innocence

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do own a lot of sheer pinks or nudes. This is one of my favorites. It applies evenly. I am very fair skinned and this is a pretty pale colour on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really surprised by all the negative reviews of this polish. I have no issues with it being streaky, actually I usually apply two coats and it looks very creamy and smooth. And with Essie Goos to Go as a top coat it lasts for ages on my nails. It is a really lovely pale sheer pink, and Lord knows nearly all polishes fitting this bill are problematic but this one really impresses me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the varying reviews may be due the quality of the polish. I just bought it, and it's thick and streaky. it is a beautiful color, but the streaks really damage the overall look.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by lele2808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This polish applies horribly and has one of the worst formulas I've ever used. It's streaky and bubbly, takes forever to dry even with a top coat and always chips within a day. Other China Glaze polishes I've used work much better so I don't know why this one has such a bad formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by A22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this polish! Very girly and soft! I wear this on my natural nails and my acrylic nails. This polish does not chip if you apply 2-3 thin coats

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplovie

i love this nail polish! it goes on non streaky and it dries fairy fast. i bought my at sally's for 4.99 and i just cant stop wearing it. it's a very sheer milky pale pink and it's not goopey at all, very smooth polish. it's very femine and it makes my hands look very polish and clean. i will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

I am reviewing the China Glaze nail polish in Innocence. I love the color. It is perfect for me. A light nude color. It takes ages to dry and needs a top coat to prevent chipping so thats why I only gave it a 3. But overall it has a good staying power. And the name really suits the color :P
Definitely going to repurchase it. It has become my go-to color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lately I've been gravitating towards anything pale pink (makeup, clothes, etc....) and this fits into that category. Since this is a lighter color, you will need to build it up if you want it to really show. I used two coats though, and it seemed opaque enough for me. I've been wearing it for 6 days and it hasn't chipped at all. I feel really girly and delicate in this nail polish so if that's what you're aiming for, this is the nail polish for you!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love love love Xinfinity China Glaze nail polish! Best quality, colours, formula, everything! This colour, innocence, is smooth, sweet and opaque with three coats. It dries fast, and is not finicky. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by susan3041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

great pretty color but peeled on me within a couple days....