Creative Nail Design Desert Rose Nail Polish

2.8

on 10/3/2005 11:49:00 AM

This is a warm rose with microshimmer that looks great in the colder months. It's different that anything I own. I wore it on my toes and didn't have any immediate chip problems, as some experienced below. This applied very even, but looks great with 2 coats. I think this would look fantastic on tips and toes, on almost any skin tone. I have the mini bottle, and bought it on sale for about .35 cents (US).

on 9/2/2005 6:29:00 PM

I purchased this in the mini bottle. I loved the color and I put it on at home. My nails looked very pretty with this color but chipped immediately after this polish dried. I will not buy it again.

This is probably the worst nail polish i have ever owned. After taking this polish to a salon to get my nails professionaly done, only because i liked the color, i will never do that again! it chipped the day i got my nails done, and it just peeled off! i would never buy this polish!

on 1/19/2002 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this and several other colors in mini bottles, and this color is phenom - it's a neutral berry with a hint of warmth. Matches Lancome's Hanky Panky or MAC Cherish lipsticks perfectly!