October 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Desert Rose Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a warm rose with microshimmer that looks great in the colder months. It's different that anything I own. I wore it on my toes and didn't have any immediate chip problems, as some experienced below. This applied very even, but looks great with 2 coats. I think this would look fantastic on tips and toes, on almost any skin tone. I have the mini bottle, and bought it on sale for about .35 cents (US).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in the mini bottle. I loved the color and I put it on at home. My nails looked very pretty with this color but chipped immediately after this polish dried. I will not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ladyinlipgloss

This is probably the worst nail polish i have ever owned. After taking this polish to a salon to get my nails professionaly done, only because i liked the color, i will never do that again! it chipped the day i got my nails done, and it just peeled off! i would never buy this polish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2002 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this and several other colors in mini bottles, and this color is phenom - it's a neutral berry with a hint of warmth. Matches Lancome's Hanky Panky or MAC Cherish lipsticks perfectly!