October 23, 2014 | 1428 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - PocketPal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

OMG! I love this product! its amazing! I know its a little messy in the beginning. BUT the way I put this on that works for me is I place a little streak of the benetint on the apples of my cheeks & then use my finger to smudge the product in small circles until all the product is blended. (you can always add more, its very build-able). And it works amazing as a lipstain too. this product stays on well approx 4-5 hours. I would definitely buy this again. I just wish it didn't come with the gloss. I don't ever use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used a lot of Benefits products and I don't really care for them BUT I LOVE this one!! It last all day and the color is amazing!! At first the smell was horrible and the taste was too but after the third time you can't smell or taste it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to get this to try out before buying the full size bottle. I'm not a fan of rose so the smell does bother a bit. I find that on me it's not pigmented since i have very pigmented lips so i have to layer to product a couple of times. I don't wear lip glosses much but i like the lipgloss. It's moisturizes the lips, not sticky, and it doesn't take away the lipstain.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Brought this lip stain to wear on holiday so I don't have to keep reapplying! This does last long but you do need to reapply and also for a more dramatic look you need a good 2/3 coats. It's very wet so you have to wait for the first coat to dry before you reapply and pout whilst waiting so it doesn't fall and only stay in the creases.
The lipgloss that comes with it is quite sticky an again needs to keep being reapplied but also quite thick. I will not buy again when this runs out but have had it for ages. You can also use the stain on your cheeks but I personally haven't tried..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get all the negative reviews on this product. The lip gloss doesn't smell awful at all, it smells like nothing at all (I've had 2 in the last 2 years) and the tint smells lovely. Maybe a bad batch? As for application, it takes me about 10 seconds to apply. Dip brush in tint, paint bottom lip, smack lips together, done! It's runny so it gets into all the creases with minimal effort. There doesn't seem to be any art to it at all.

I find that it has staying power if you let it dry a minute before applying the gloss and regloss your lips every once in a while. Even so, I reapply at lunchtime most days. The tube is convenient and I love how the gloss isn't glittery or overly sticky.

The colour is useful and easily builds up for a more dramatic colour. I find 1 coat plenty for during the day and maybe 2 coats for night time.
All in all, I'd happily repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by xmelaniexd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will keep this short and simple. The tint doesn't turn out unless you use about ten coats and does not last. The gloss it comes with started smelling absolutley AWFUL a couple days later. AWFUL. It is a gross dirty smell. I will not purchase this ever again. Save your money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by rocketqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Crushed bugs is fine for me, I don't like bugs much anyway. Apart from the fantastic deep red color they can provide, that is!

This is a beautiful scarlet red lipstain that looks good on lips but wears off a little too easy for my to give it a higher grade. It doesn't strike me as a wow product in any way; I barely reach for it but usually use my MAC stain (from the Ungaro collection) instead. It does give a nice color but it is very average. Won't repurchase, I'm sure I'll can find another nice product with this lovely "Carmine" friend of mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by engelfeuer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has Carmine in it. Do you know what that is?
If you don't, be ready to be grossed out!
It is made from CRUSHED BUGS to give it the deep red color. NOT necessary and utterly disgusting!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sunday1966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After trying lipstains from The Balm and Pixi I thought I would never buy a lipstain again. They where hardly visible on my dark colored lips and didn't give me any coverage and color at all.

However, I decided to give this lipstain a try because it was a such a bargain on eBay. This stain gives my lips a natural looking and matte pink color. It has staying power and is not as invisible as my other lipstains. The packaging is not that great and an even application is a bit of a problem, but on the whole I'm quite contented with this product. I'm even considering to buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Primadonna71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bummer. I thought this would be a super convenient product to keep in my purse for on the go touch ups, boy was I wrong, it takes forever to get it to look "okay" on your lips and it wears off right away, very inconvenient. The stain is pretty drying, but most are, the color is okay, but not great.The gloss started smelling like a teenagers gym socks mixed with wet dirty dog, I've never had anything that smelled so foul, I almost gagged after applying it. However I'm wondering if the bad smelling gloss was maybe a bad batch, I couldn't believe how horrible it smelled and I'd only used it twice over the period of two weeks, a total waste of money in my opinion, I wonder if the company is aware of this problem.