Arbonne NutriminC RE9 REversing Gelee Transforming Lift

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 1/28/2013 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Note, before I express my comments, that I am not exclusively using products from this line and therefore, my unsatisfactory reaction to this product might be from chemically uncomplimentary ingredients from using 2 different brands.

I used this product for about 12 days or so. First it gave me a strange, wax-like texture to my face and then a couple days later, my skin became dry and flaky... I do not recommend this product.

I do like that the pump gave the right amount of product to spread on my face though I felt it should have been shorter since the height to base-area ratio made it unstable and could be easily knocked over.

on 3/9/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

As a makeup gypsy, I rarely buy anything twice.
This is an exception.
It gives my skin an excell. temporary lift and a beautiful glow that is very fresh looking.
After it compleatly dries ,I use a moisturizer over this, and have great results
My skin is very dry and this product is works.
I am on my third or fourth bottle.

on 1/27/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was told by the Arbonne rep that this product would not only firm up my face but would work as a primer under my makeup (I have pretty oily skin so I wear a primer on my forehead and on/around my nose). I noticed absolutely no difference in the firmness of my face except for a temporary dry feeling. On top of that, after applying my makeup, this stuff literally pilled and peeled off and kept coming off in little bits all day!

on 6/28/2009 8:51:00 PM

I just tried this product and could feel my face burning within a couple of minutes, it turned my whole face beet red... won't be using it again.

on 1/3/2009 6:25:00 PM

My sister bought me this product for Xmas and I liked it. It made my skin smooth and had a glow. It worked great under make up.

on 12/21/2007 11:47:00 PM

I really don't think this stuff did anything for me, but I really don't need something that lifts. The only place I use it is around my eyes and orbital area. Maybe it would work for someone who really needs lifting power.

on 11/11/2007 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product slightly did to my face what it claims -- lifted it a bit. i doubt anyone would've noticed. i understand that many swear by this product, so it may work for you. my face is not in need of a dramatic lift at this time, so there may be more noticeable results on someone with skin that isn't as elastic.

unlike many facial treatment companies, Arbonne has packaging down pat -- hygenic, less chance of active ingredients oxidizing. LOVE the pump! plus, you can see how much you have left.

it's highly recommended you get a few packet samples from a rep before buying this product outright. however, i will say the consistency is lovely and soothing. continued >>

on 8/9/2006 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have to say that I was looking for an alternative to what I wear now...Lift Fusion by Fusion beauty. I absolutley love Lift Fusion but because of it's price, I figure I'd give this Re9 Lift a try. Because I see and know the difference Lift Fusion does for my skin, Re9's Lift wasn't a real plus for me. But then again, it costs about a $100 less than Lift Fusion. So for the sake of this review and if I can't ever spend the money for Lift Fusion again, I would repurchase this re9 lift until i could find a much improved, cheaper version of temporary lift creams. BUT I STILL LOVE List Fusion!

on 2/2/2006 4:13:00 PM

Made my skin EXTREMELY OILY and clogged EVERY pore I had!! I suffered with whiteheads for almost a month after beginning use. Having cease usage and using Erno Laszlo again, my face has cleared up. Did not notice any lifting effect and believe this is all a hype. Is Arbonne out of business yet?!

on 11/20/2005 5:55:00 PM

I like this product because it is easy to apply. I have been using Arbonne for 2 months and this is one of my favorite products. Before we go out, my friends come over and use my bottle to give themselves a little lift.

Popular Treatments (Face)