July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Highlighters - Sephora - LIGHT TOUCH

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually really liked this stuff! Yuh, it did suck that it came out in weird amounts, very annoying, but the product itself was really good.
I got a nice sample of the YSL touche eclat and fell in love with it...but not the price tag. When I tried this I noticed it wasn't quite as luxurious, but it came close at a fraction of the price. I used the color light, and loved using it as a highligher on my cheeks and under my brows, around my eyes.
I'm sad to hear it's been discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I got this on Sephora sale for $3. Since it was so cheap, I figured, why not? I believe this product has now been discontinued as I can no longer find it on the Sephora website. Firstly, my biggest problem with this product was the packaging. I got to try this once, and the twist mechanism was so unpredictable that it gave me a huge amount of product on my first try, and now, its no longer working!! I actually thought the color was okay. It might have been a smidge too pink for my yellowish undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by izabella28

I just got this on clearance on Saturday for a couple of bucks. Click click and the top of the applicator popped off :( now I'm just removing the broken part and dipping my own brush in it. I do like the product but the packing is horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

I only paid 3$ for this product and I don't think it's worth that at all. When I tried the product in the store, it was awesome. Product was coming out. I take this one home and I get absolutely nothing out of it! Well, I did once. But after that, it just completely died on me. Nice colour and everything but crappy product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Underrated product

I have tried several of these kinds of things in the high end range and I am totally happy with this. It does the job subtly and doesn't crease or look cakey.

It wouldn't be great for severe under eye circles but for me it works a charm. I wouldn't spend more. I like that it doesn't have a lot of coverage and I like the simple packaging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just received this in the mail and I am not happy with it. I was so very much hoping that this would replace the discontinued loreal airwear brightener, but no luck there. This is very translucent and runny, and most definitely does not help much with dark circles. The color was close to the DC loreal airwear brightner, but the consistency and formula are lacking terribly. Returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by awsmsauce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Mine's in pink so I use this as a corrector for my dark eye circles, and then go over it with a concealer that matches my skin tone. This blends and banishes dark circles well, but it's really light and provides very little coverage if you're gonna use it for zits. The packaging is terrible, you have to twist for AGES before any product comes out... And when the product decides to come out a huge blob gushes out and threatens to eat your face. They have to do something about that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find that pink or peachy-pink concealors work the best for cancelling out my dark circles (despite the fact that I actually have warm undertones), and this product in the Pink color was one of the few pink concealors I could find at Sephora that looked like it would be pale enough for me. This product is a bit sheer for a concealor and while it does reduce the appearance of my dark circles, it doesn't hide them completely. However, when I used this product as a base for a mineral concealor that I have (which is also too sheer by itself), together the two products give me good results. So I'm not sure if I will continue to use the two together, or attempt to find a single product to replace them...

It dries quickly to a matte, powdery finish. I'm just starting to get fine lines and I haven't noticed any caking or creasing. It has a slight shimmer which I could see on my hand when I swatched it, but I don't really notice the shimmer when I blend it under my eyes. The click tube and brush applicator isn't ideal but it works ok -- I normally apply it with the brush then blend with my fingers. Sometimes the product ends up in a glob at the base of the brush when you click it up, but usually it works fairly well.

UPDATE: I am disliking the applicator more with each day. The product just globs up in the base of the brush and doesn't spread to the end of the bristles, and the globbed-up product sometimes dries up in the brush. Knocking off another star for annoying application...

UPDATE2: Less than a week and the click pen already broke and I can't get any product out. I do not recommend...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by hellooitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i tried this on at the store and i loved the color! i got it in 05 golden beige and it matched my skin color perfectly! i used it on my under eye circles, however it is rly thin and doesnt cover them at all :( so i used a thicker concealer on the bottom and just put this on top to match my skin tone, tht seems to work just fine. and i rly like the packaging, the slim tube fits perfect in my makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by lookabbycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the light touch highlighter as a color corrector for my under eye circles. I have it in yellow 02 and it's pretty much an exact color dupe of Benefit's Lemon-aid (I swatched both on my hand in-store). With that being said, it works well as a color corrector and really brightens up my under eye area. It doesn't conceal and it wasn't meant to be used as a concealer, but rather a highlighter. For days where I want more coverage, I just put concealer over it.

I love the idea of a pen applicator but the packaging just sucks. The first time I used it, I had to twist the end of the pen so many times before anything came out. For a while I was thinking I had a defective pen! It looks cheap and is cheap. After a day of being in my make up bag, the lettering smeared off the pen.

Even though the light touch works the way I wanted it to, I probably won't be repurchasing. Next time I'm just going to go for Benefit's Lemon-aid since I get so much more product for the price. The only reason why I would ever get light touch again would be for the convenience of carrying just the pen instead of a circular case.