Bye-Bye Blemish - Drying Lotion

Active Ingredients: Sulfur (10%) (Purpose: Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Zinc Oxide, Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Aluminum Magnesium Silicate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank you MUAlley for this find! I discovered this in high school pre-dermatologist when I had terrible, inflamed, red, gross, extreme cystic acne. This drying lotion works really well on cystic zits and ones that allow the content of this (sulfur and alcohol) to sink in. I found that it's less effective on whiteheads because they don't allow for the active ingredients to sink in and dry it out. As such, I found that this is especially effective on whiteheads that got accidentally popped. Put this on a bleeding, infected, inflamed, pussing, "open" zit and it will be immediately diminished overnight. It'll just revert itself to something that's not red or swollen, just a small hole while it heals the rest of the way. This state made it easy to cover my prior ugly zits with a little concealer. I also got my sister hooked on this stuff and we liked to chant together "die zits, DIE!" when we'd apply it at night when brushing our teeth. (Good times...) Overall, I will repurchase (though I go through it a lot less now post-dermatologist treatments) and recommend to male and females alike going through acne issues.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment for over 3 years, and I need something that works faster. When I was searching for quick drying acne spot treatment at Youtube, I found a video about Ble-bye Blemish Drying Lotion. So, I thought to give this a try.
I bought mine at Ulta and use it as spot treatment twice a day on bigger acne, and once a day on smaller acne, although the direction said to apply the product only once a day.
Since it dries up the skin, I carefully apply moisturizer around the acne, to keep my skin around it stay hydrates. I have been using it for almost a month and so far I like this better than Clean & Clear.
While I like the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, I feel this product works better for my needs. I will definitely repurchase this again. It does dries out the skin, so if you prefer something that does not dries up your skin, then Clean & Clear might be for you.

I ordered this product off of amazon after hearing the great reviews and am so happy with the results. I have been using it for three days by just putting it on zits at night after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. For the past few months I have developed acne on my left cheek, I tried burts bees natural acne scrub, proactiv, changing my pillow case every night, body shop tea tree face wash and with no results, if anything it got worse. I was also getting really painful acne around my mouth and chin. Recently I have switched to using a gentler cleanser (body shop aloe gentle cleanser) and once a week using their tea tree scrub and found my skin to be happier and less irritated, but the problem not resolved. The bye bye blemish spot treatment in three days has cleared up my cheek acne, and chin acne. Also it cleared up all my pimples when I had my period, the worst time for my skin! Yes it is smelly but it lasts for only a few minutes and it dries quickly (it hasn't wiped off on my pillow or anything). Also I read other reviews that said this product wouldn't be good for travelling because it can't be shaken but I ordered it online and it was very shaken up but it only took a few hours to settle back to normal. All that is left is some red marks that I am hoping will go away with some vitamin e moisturizer. Will be buying this again but I feel like it will last for a long time.

This will shrink a big pimple in no time! & dry up pimples fast! Does burn a bit upon application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product is amazing. I ordered it last week when I was just about fed up with the hormonal, cystic pimples I'd get once a month. No matter what I did, the bump would stay for WEEKS and I'd walk around with scars. After using this product twice - my cystic pimple was brought to a head and isn't deep under the skin anymore. Nothing has ever done this for my skin, not even benzoyl peroxide. Yes the smell is strong but it's really not that bad. It stings for a few minutes and you're ok. As for scarring, I'll update this review and see in about 2 weeks if I'm left with another cystic scar. So happy with this product!!! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am so glad that I purchased this. It has saved the day numerous times between my occasional adult pimples and my teens more frequent red spots. Easy to use -- just dip a Q-tip in the pink stuff and dot it EXACTLY on the spot. I would recommend putting this on whiteheads -- before popping them. If you put this on after you pop it -- it doesn't clear up as quickly. The pink stuff dries up quickly and then you wake up with a minimized pimple. Sorry for the gross description -- but this stuff really does work! I've heard that it's the same as Mario Badescu's drying lotion, which is twice the price. So, I suggest picking this one up!

I bought this to help a cystic pimple I had had for months. I used it once a day and it helped a lot - more than anything else and i had already had a cortisone injection! Definitely will repurchase.

This is the greatest thing ever. Also a great dupe for Mario Badescu's drying lotion, considering this is 10 dollars cheaper and probably works the same (I haven't tried Mario Badescu's product). Using this consistently will get rid of acne much much sooner than if left alone. You'll get better results if you apply it to an open pimple (aka pop it) so it can dry it better. The only thing is you can't really take it with you if you go on a trip or something, but there's not really any way to avoid it getting shaken up so that's not a big issue for me. If it gets shaken up just let it sit and it will go back to normal.

I had mild acne - few pimples on cheeks and temples - and more severe on chin as the pimples there tended to hurt. I've had these problems since several years back and noticed that its partly due to hormones (e.g. before the period) and stress. I've tried cleansers and moisturizers from several brands as well as gels and pills with antibiotics (prescription) which all worked so-so, i.e O.K but never really satisfied.

The regimen I'm using is based on products from Avène (for combo-skin) and ByeBye Blemish treats the pimples which are "on their way". Applying it before sleep I see a difference in the morning! I've used Avène for a couple of months now but new pimples keep to pop up so BBB is a really good complement. (Why I'm using Avène although it doesn't take care of the acne is because their products are gentle to your skin.) HOWEVER, I've only used it for a week.

Pros:
+Cheap
+Working
Cons:
-Smells bad