December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - The Fragrance for Men

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by georgejamesj

My absolute must have summer fragrance. Fruity and fresh, it always wakes me up on a morning when I apply and then in the afternoon when I spray more. It's an amazing price too which means you can pretty much bathe in the stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG scent when I just want to throw on a spray that i know doesnt take much effort to pull off. i only own three perfumes/colognes and this is one of my staples. I love how the lasting power is awesome, makes me still smell decent after dance class.
I like how it's not really all that masculine, while it does have that slight tinge of man cologne it wears off nicely on me. it's not too flowery/fruity which comes off a bit obnoxious but it's not super manly that makes people think i just had close, intimate secks with a male. it has slight cucumberish notes or maybe it's melon, i dont know, all i know is that it's the best thing paris has done.

i love this fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

this scent smells really great! I love how it's fruity and it smells better than the girls in my opinion. I will probably buy this for myself as I can't really see a guy wearing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by loriwu

I love this scent. I received a perfume sample with my perfumania order. I thought it was hilarious and immediately gave it to my fiance. The packaging said something about, "Paris Hilton knows what she loves her men to smell like..."

But honestly, it smells GREAT! I really like this on my guy. He just bought a big bottle of Burberry Brit, but I think I'll get him a bottle of this after a little bit... heck, I'd probably wear it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ilovelondon

Sometimes, the male version of a scent is actually better for me than the woman's version. In this case, that is correct. Don't get me wrong, I love the women's version, but if I had to buy over again, I would choose this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Endit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It is intensely fruity smelling and strong, but those two qualities I love. It could be confused for a women's scent, but whatever. It's a twist and fun scent. The fact that it's strong also means it lasts for a long time. If you like "manly" scents though I would stay away from this, it's really young and youthful.

I usually don't get complemented or noticed for scents or anything, but with this, people have noticed. The only negative is who really wants to say they are wearing a fragrance from Paris Hilton when asked!? Potentially embarrassing.

Another thing is the atomizer on the bottle looks nice, but constantly has a hard time spraying. When it does spray, too little comes out. I usually transfer my usual fragrance to a small atomizer that I have on hand, but the problem is worth mentioning.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxoEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My guy friend tried this on and I asked him if there was something he wanted to tell me lol. I love Paris Hilton, she is very cool, but I don't think a guy would want to tell people he's wearing Paris Hilton, even though this smells very good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by brianx

Here's the official description:

The Cologne defines the new rules of attraction with a fragrance of daring, combined with ultra-masculine quantities. The unexpected initial impact is a combination of open Sky Air accord, with tempting wet Fig Leaf and fearless Green Mango. All the senses are triggered from the first instant. The heart of this fragrance gives it momentum, with a high voltage encounter between elegant White Sage, energetic Juniper Bud and modern Hydroponic Basil. This carries the original seductive qualities of the top note. A promise of discoveries evolves, as the base notes unfold. Vibrant Moroccan Cedarwood, hypnotic Cucumber and primal Bare Amber create a deeply seductive blend. The fragrance evolves toward an uninhibited sensual dimension that is Paris Hilton Men.

You definitely smell the mango. It's rather 'fruity' for a mens fragrance, but I like that.