Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.5

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 1/8/2015 9:30:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

The best and most natural non toxic lip balm on the market I have ever used. Made my lips oh so soft within the first few days of use. My lip is no longer peeling and getting bloody from the dryness. It gives my lips that full luscious look without all the added carcinogenic chemicals of the high end department store brands such as shiseido , lancome, lauder. The ingredients are all foods grade so it's okay to eat. The only draw back is that the lip balm is so soft that it breaks off easily. For 2.99 , no other lip balm can be compared. Younger, smoother, softer, fuller , brighter, fresher looking lips in 2 days! Yay Holy Grail.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Yes! Please take my money!
Haha, I've finally found a light, moisturizing, non-scented, non-flavored, organic, cruelty-free balm that doesn't goop up on the sides of my mouth and looks completely natural-no color, no shimmer, just beautifully moisturized lips. One reviewer mentioned below about the slip this balm has when it's on the lips, and it's true…thought I would hate it too, but it's really lovely and even works well under lipsticks. This balm also moisturizes for hours…once it seems it's worn off, I don't feel like I need to reapply immediately. Great balm for super soft, natura/naked lips! About $3 per tube, with the only downside being that it's sort of hard to find.

on 11/5/2014 8:53:00 AM

Very good and hydrating lip balm - one of the best I've ever used. Hideous design on the outside though - I would like it to be a bit prettier, but it's the inside that counts!

on 6/29/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just bought this and I really like it already. But I literally got it a few hours ago so I can't say anything about the lasting effects. So far, I love that it's unscented, smooth, not greasy, and moisturizing. The packaging is simple and much better than a tub. The price was $3 which is a bit expensive for a lip balm, but I will pay upwards of ten dollars if something works. Will update after a week or so of use.

on 6/14/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is actually a really good lip balm that is effectively moisturising and also friendly to the wallet. Product-wise, I certainly appreciate that it is mostly natural, cruelty-free, certified organic and has a very simple ingredient list.

This is the only lip balm I use anymore. I don't even use lipstick. Here's why:
- Smooth, and emollient-rich. Doesn't just sit on your lips.
- Stays for hours. Never have I had a lip balm last this long, not even La Roche Posay Ceralip!
-NO scent or taste whatsoever. I can kiss my boyfriend and he doesn't complain of a minty burning sensation.
- Makes your lips look amazing. I find this brings out the natural color in your lips, so that lipstick or gloss is not necessary. But that could be me.
- Twist tube. I hate having to dig my finger into a pot of lip balm. It always gets stuck behind my fingernail. Ick.
-Tube lasts forever. I bought my first tube 2 months ago and it is nowhere near gone. I take it everywhere and apply it at least once a day. I love how plump and smooth my lips feel.

Now that you've read all that, go out and get yourself some!

on 7/28/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I prefer plain vaseline. I have to constantly reapply this and after two days of use I noticed I had red splotches and crusty bits all over my lips. I believe I am allergic to one of the ingredients.

on 5/22/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best! It's smoother and glossier than other lip balms but I love that! Only contains great all natural ingredients including jojoba and avocado oil, so I know this is very nice stuff for my lips. Does have a very slight smell, but you can't taste it when it's on. I wear this through the day and doesn't ever really seem to wear off. At night I rub a teeny tiny amount of Jojoba oil on my lips and then apply this, and my lips feel so nice & moisturized when I wake up. Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this lip balm.

For a more detailed reviewed of its' actual function as a lip balm, please see my review of the peppermint variety as I do not with to repeat myself :)

While I really enjoy the peppermint variety of this lip balm I love that Dr. Bronner's makes a completely unscented version. Unscented balms in general are my favorite multi-taskers - this one is great on cuticles, patches of dry skin and even around the eyes so it's definitely a great value.

I would certainly be willing to purchase again.

on 3/28/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is good if you like all-natural, unscented lip balm. It only costs about $3 at a health food store, the packaging is very functional, and the balm only has five ingredients: jojoba oil, beeswax, avocado oil, hemp oil, and tocopherol.
The consistency of the balm is kind of slippery and acts more protective on your lips rather than absorbent. I've tried sleeping with it and it doesn't work so well as a night moisturizer unlike some of the other balms I've tried. However, it provides a smooth finish under lipstick, which is why I use it.
It comes off easily when you're doing something like eating or drinking or kissing, which means that you have to reapply.
I don't really like the consistency of it, which is why I'm not buying it, but if you're looking for something very natural and unscented, you might want to give this lip balm a shot.

Popular Lip Treatments