September 2, 2014 | 1914 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Hemp Hand Protector

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Horxus

I lost count of how many tubes I already used up of this stuff. It's the best hardcore hand cream out there :D I got very dry and flaky fingertips (can't figure out why for the life of me) and this is the only thing that helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeupSofia

My hands are ridiculously dry, and attend to get chapped super easily. I've been using tons of products and nothing seems to work, but this is has been literally life saver for me, I'm now finishing my third tube! It does get a bit oily on hands and does not dry that easily, but in my case it totally ok since I only use it at night. If you're hands doesn't get really dry, this may be a bit pricey opinion, but for winter it's perfect. The smell is not the most flattering, but also not bad...just a bit hempish. Overall this is just amazing product and if you have dry hands, give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by laura5168

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Not to thick, or to thin, i always have this in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I've used a few tubes already. I really love this for dry skin!

Works wonders!!!! I've used it on my hands and diluted on my body. I have very dry skin.

Love love love.

I like the smell because it feels grassy(?) but I don't suppose that's a smell for everyone.

This is really great and I can say this with conviction that it is good because my hands have dermatitis and peels all the way to the flesh. Doesn't hurt when I put it on.

HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by mychemicaloreo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never leave the house without this hand cream - it is definitely my HG product. I work at Starbucks and suffer with contact dermatitis from the various chemicals that we use for cleaning combined with spending a large portion of my day hand washing or just having wet hands. I end up with dry, red hands when it flares up which can be extremely painful and not all that great to look at. I went to my doctor about this and was proscribed various treatment creams (all of which were equally as expensive as this and contain all sorts of crazy ingredients) THIS WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER GOTTEN FROM MY DOCTOR. It soothes my painful hands and actually heals them too. I'm not overly fond of the smell (it's NOT like weed, but more clinical and almost like grass? Idk) but it works wonders. I only ever buy it when I get a email prom TBS saying that there is 40% off or it's BOGOF etc. I stock up and it lasts ages, even with everyday use. Amazing.
I also use the Hemp Face Protector as I suffer with dry skin on my face too and that is also fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a nurse, my hands are extremely abused. This is the best hand lotion I've found--and I've tried more than I can count.

The hemp smell might get to people. It is strong. Lately though, I've been growing to like it. Maybe it's all of the positive associations I'm having, knowing how fabulous it makes my hands feel. (:

At my bedside is: LUSH's Sympathy for the Skin lotion, this Hemp Hand Protector, and CND's solar oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I love this hand cream especially in the winter time. When the skin on my hands hurts from dryness I put this on right before bed and I wake up in the morning with super soft hands. This doesn't smell like weed at all btw I'm not sure what it smells like but it's not weed. I don't really like the metal tube because it's difficult to get the last little bit out it would be better if it was just a regular plastic tube. I also think this is kind of expensive for a hand cream but I've bought it more than once because it does work and isn't greasy feeling and it absorbs quickly. I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by drin13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It took me ages to finally try this very famous hand cream. And it seems like everybody (and their dog) was right, it really is an excellent winter hand cream. I am not too fond of the scent, the packaging is awful. I don´t like the Body Shop´s spam-ey ways nor their pricing politics (full price is for suckers). But this is really nice and healing and not oily for winter hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Samha246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing hand cream! It moisturizes my hands, makes my nails look great, and isn't sticky or slippery. The only downside is the packaging. When I bent the packaging, it cut a hole in the aluminum. But overall this is so great for making your hands feel great and making them appear more youthful and moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's ok but smells awful ! My skin isn't overly dry but moisturises well enough.