November 23, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eyes - Too Faced - Shadow in White lie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2002 7:02:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a pretty white shadow. I use it to lighten up darker shades and I also use a bit of it to highlight my browbone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2002 5:54:00 PM More reviews by emmaguo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best white eyeshadow out there! I have tried so many (White lie makes UD Polyester Bride look so bad!) but this one is just the best! I can't stop raving about this. It goes on very very white, and shimmers. It lasts for HOURS. The price isn't bad at all for something I will be using all the time. I would definatly buy this again! If you are looking for a white shadow, def. try this! This is worth your $15 bucks!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2002 10:38:00 PM More reviews by wondergirl

i really liked the traditional too faced packaging, although it was quite small, after looking at it, it's not that much smaller. this particular shade is white with glitter. i'd keep it, exept i already have another shadow [UD's Polyester Bride]that is almost identical.