October 31, 2014 | 891 users online

Palettes - Hard Candy - Palm Palette in Glam

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't a big fan of this palette. It contains chalky shadows in generic black and silvery white, two frosty and unflatteringly bright glosses, a greasy pink cream blush, and some useless applicator brushes. Though most of the products will do in a pinch, I found everything in the set to be cheaply made and unimaginative.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jokers_kick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette contains gorgeous colors. The blush is a bit tough to work with, but its beautiful when blended on the apples of the cheeks. It's sort of a dusty rose color. The eyeshadows are a black with silver glitter, and a frosty white. The lipglosses are an icey light pink with frost and a deep red. It also comes with a small compartment containing a lip brush, which I found was too stiff to use regularly, and a small double sided eyeshadow sponge.

the frosty white eyeshadow

the black used on my brows.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by berrylemon

i love the creamy red blush and the 2 lipglosses. the lipglosses, though gold in color, did not really show on my lips. my lips just seemed shiny (in a good way). the eyeshadows don't last long so they're worthless. i'll prolly not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I really like this kit. I like both eyeshadows...especially the black with silver glitter. I also like the red lipgloss that is included. This is not a makeup kit for those who like neutral colors. Some might want to use it for only a night look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2005 2:46:00 PM More reviews by himynameissasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this palette in a swap and I am loving it! The black eyeshadow is a little strong, only for nights or REALLY funky days, but the white isn't as intense so it can be worn whenever. The lip colors are BRILLIANT in this palette, I love them so much. They go with just about anything, and are easy to apply. The blush is nice, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Saw this at TJ Max for $8 and purchased it (along w/ the Girlie one). Definitely not worth any more than this. The white e/s doesn't show up on me as well as I would like. I do love the sparkly black e/s, however. It works well as a liner. The darker gloss is more practical than the lighter frosty one. I don't use blush so, that is kinda a waste for me. The packaging is a bit bulky and I can't imagine trying to carry this thing around in my purse. Overall, not a terrible product as long as you get it on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by deweydrop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this Palette at Marshall's for $10...so I figured, Why not? (also purchased Girly).

It's not a BAD compact...I like the 2 shadows...nice white highlighter and a nice glittery black shadow/liner. (I don't own a black shadow - so this works out well for me.) The blush is surprisingly nice too...VERY easy to blend. I like the darker berry lipgloss, however I think the other one is just a bit too frosty for daytime.

Overall - not a bad palette - I would repurchase in a different color maybe...but this is nice to have and at a steal for $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2004 5:41:00 AM More reviews by tillikum

Got this from Ebay as hard candy is hard to find in the U.K and i have to say I'm really really pleased with it!!! the set contains two eyeshadows which are an irredesent white(fab as a face high lighter) and a sparkly black/glitter shade which i use to outline my eyes with and a cream blush in a just been for a walk pink and two lip glosses a sparkly pink and a deeper pink both are fab!!! i cant recommend this enough!! the only thing is its kinda hard to open and it took me a little while to figure out!!! would buy again ...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 5:03:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is okay, but nothing exciting. The two lipcolours are pretty, but kind of drying. The sparkly black and white eyeshadows are quite limiting, and the entire compact is too big and bulky. For the amount of product you get, it really doesn't need to be that spacious!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Beth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I asked for this palette on my Secret Santa wishlist, so my SS obliged. The palette itself is faux brushed metal, about 4" x 6" and fit inside my bar purse. Inside are 4 compartments. The first one holds a small mirror, 2-ended foam applicator and adorable little push-up lip brush. The 2nd has 2 lip glosses, one pale glittery whitish-pink and the other frosty metallic bright pink, almost fuchsia. The 3rd has a pan of blue-toned deep pink cream blush. The 4th has two powder shadows, one black with glitter and the other shimmery white. The cream blush goes a long way, so use sparingly. The black eyeshadow doesn't show up its sparkles very well, and goes on rather sheer for a black shadow. (Maybe if one applies it wet, it would go on thicker and more opaquely.) The lip gloss has good consistency but doesn't last very long; I found myself constantly reapplying it. Still, I got a lot of compliments on the total look at a party. I want to try this again with a little more restraint.