October 31, 2014 | 1403 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Becca - Tinted Glow Enhancer

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2005 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Scout12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only product from the Becca line that has managed to break me out... I hardly ever break out due to skincare or makeup but this one manages to break me out every time, sadly. Strange too since there is not much difference either in performance or in ingredients compared to the Lumninous Skin Colour... and that has never broken me out. This is definantely more of a moisturizer with a high spf (26 according to the website), than a foundation, or even a tint, if you ask me, with virtually no coverage whatsoever that at best gives a luminous glow, that probably looks just right on it's own for a very young and perfectly looking skin. For me I need a little bit more coverage, but together with the Becca powder it gives a nice result for my "good skin days" apart from the pimples... It promises a lot too according to the product description on said website that claims it's both firming, softening, moisture binding and collagen promoting. Don't know so much about the firming or collagen renewing action though - haven't noticed one anyway, but it is clearly moisturizing and smoothing. And imy guess is it's that combined with the spf that probably contains some comedogenic ingredients, that ultimately creates the break outs on my skin. For reference I have tried both Amber and Gold, and they both left me with the same result... packaging is great though. You get a full 50 ml bottle with a pump that due to the extra "hat" protecting the pump very rairly clogs up and dries. Very expensive though...