July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - Kiss Me Volumizing Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Cerla

This product does not compare to the quality of the regular Kiss Me Mascara. Do not buy this product and stick with the regular version, it's much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Dollface4681

This is a terrible product. I was so excited when I saw a volumizing formula came out - STICK TO THE ORIGINAL!!! You'll regret it if you don't.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by msclaudia

This stuff sucks, it doesn't even wash off in tubes, stick to the original formula.
I think its supposed to be volumizing because it takes longer to dry so you can build it but you can't really build this stuff at all, it turns into a wierd stringy sticky rubbery texture if you try to layer it. I only found this usable for my lower lashes, it doesn't smudge but then again it doesn't really tube either.
Will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by pantoufle2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price that i paid for this mascara, i was hoping that it would good. I was quite disappointed because it flakes and it doesn't add any volume to my eyelashes. Plus, i use an eyelash curler, and this mascara really doesn't hold the curl.

the good side is that you can wash it off easily with water and it separates well your lashes. but still, i wouldnt buy this mascara again, i can get a cheaper one and get better results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I recently got a sample of the original Kiss Me mascara from Seph. I really liked it so I went and got a full-size tube - but instead of the original I got the volumizing formula, thinking it would do a better job of thickening... big mistake. The original formula makes those little tubes when you wash it off, but the volumizing formula just 'smudges' off, no tubes (it does wash off well though, which is a big bonus when you travel, you don't need to pack oily eye makeup remover). Also, it does smudge and flake off a bit towards the end of the day... not as much as regular mascara but I would expect them to live up to their claim of no smudging :-( I will make sure I buy the original formula next time and not the volumizing one. This product really isn't better than regular mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by cc_terceira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the concept of the mascara, but I look for mascara to lengthen, thicken and make my eyes pop. This did nothing. Above all, the tubes flaked off which look strange when they fall on your cheeks!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ultravixen

I have always had trouble with eye makeup smearing and running throughout the day...no matter what I do. I tried the original Kiss Me mascara a couple years ago and I liked it, but it didn't add volume which is what I need. Then the other day I had a MA tell me that Kiss Me mascara had a volumizing edition so I had to get it. I am so pleased I did!!! I love this mascara!! It really adds volume!!! No touchups, no smearing and my lashes look long and natural not clumpy and fake. The price sucks but it lasts all day and it comes right off with soap and water and I don't look all raccoony in the morning from leftover mascara. HG!!!! *UPDATE* The lash particles keep leaving flakes all over my face and they stick! I constantly have people telling me I have black stuff all over my face. Nightmare! Ah well...the quest for the perfect mascara continues...