Hard Candy Mini lipgloss set

3.8

on 2/15/2003 11:20:00 PM

This is my first hand candy purchase. I admit that the packaging is really cute, but I'm not too keen on the quality or the offensive cake batter smell. I like all the colors included, but they are all way too sheer. I had hoped for more pigmentation. Although the glosses have good staying power and the consistency isn't too sticky, I probably won't repurchase again.

on 11/25/2002 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am sooooooooo glad that I got this set! All the glosses smell so yummy, just like cake batter. The glosses do add a nice shine and the colors are so pretty! Tome they do not seem cheap at all. And I actually prefer the sponge brush to the fan brush in the regular sized glosses.

a set of four sheer glosses in clear with glitter, plum, tan, and light pink, all with shimmer and glitter. theyre very lightly pigmented. they have no taste and a really yummy vanilla cake batter scent. the gloss is fairly sticky and stays on about as long as a lipglass.

the wand fits so tightly in the tube that it scrapes off all the gloss from the applicator, except for the very tip.
continued >>

on 6/24/2002 1:59:00 AM

I didn't like these. None of them smelled very nice and they all seemed so cheap. They're cute and the little gift box is very cute, but they're not for me. They do make a great gift for a girl who is just getting into makeup though.

on 1/17/2002 10:33:00 PM

includes the lipglosses POP, OXYGEN, SWEETIE, and PIXIE.

i liked POP, OXYGEN and SWEETIE, the colours and flavours=!!! PIXIE had a beautiful pink tone, but the smell was nauseating. the packaging is really cute, the colours dont show up too much...unless lots is applied.

Recommended for Medium Skin