October 24, 2014 | 1776 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Illusionist Waterproof Maximum Curling Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara after trying a sample. This was a while back ago when I was new to make up. Yes it curls but does nothing as far as volume or definition. I expect more out of a $20 mascara. I will never purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
~This is such an awesome NATURAL LOOKING mascara for daytime or school!
~It made my asian lashes look darker, and more defined.
~Best of all, it didn't clump, budge, flake, or go spidery!

Cons:
~It has no curling effect on my asian lashes (unless of course you use a curler)
~It is hard to get off at the end of the day (even the NON WATERPROOF version)
~Didn't add volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! Curled my eyelashes wonderfully! My eyes really pop. One of my favourite mascaras to date!
Definitely try it out if your considering!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2008 6:57:00 AM More reviews by ngonzalez

I did not like this product at all. It did not keep the curl but it did give me length with out adding fullness.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by tabrizli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brush is weird. This stuff dries out my lashes SOooooooooo bad!!! And it's too much $$$ especially for a poor university student.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

I got this colour in black. I really do like this mascara. It doesn't clump for me at all, it definatly curls and makes my lashes look longer. I would for sure buy this again. The waterproof was good for me, it didn't smudge under my eyes or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jrbold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I don't know how it works, but this stuff really does curl my lashes. I never wear mascara, but I got a sample of another type of EL mascara and, though this sounds weird, I like the brush so much - so easy and no-hassle to use - that I decided to try the curling, waterproof stuff. So far, it looks great! I have NO natural curl to my lashes, and I also have NO desire to buy a curler, so I'm pleased with this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by vojnik

I am currently using this mascara- which is fine- but I see no difference whatsoever when comparing it to my previous mascara- (Miss Sporty which cost 2 euros)- and the Miss Sporty one doesn't even claim to do any curling.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by silvertidegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff does curl. and I'm one of those people who constantly pinches her eyelids with an eyelash curler. so this is a great find for me. I have thick and long lashes so curling factor was all I was looking for.

I have found that it has clumpy straighe from the tube after about 3 months, but most people would have used theirs up by now so I'm not sure that is an issue. I probably need to go ahead and replace it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by frumushika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't understand why, but it did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes: no lenghtening, no volume, nothing....

but somehow it did manage to clump and smuge like crazy :(

definitely not good value for money - i got way better results with maybelline for almost a 10th of this one's price :((