October 31, 2014 | 1527 users online

Conditioner - Ion - Anti-Frizz Solutions - Leave-In Conditioner Detangler Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a while now and I actually quite like it. I live in Canada and it is really dry from where I live so I use this spray after I shower to give it more moisture. I use conditioner when I shower but I also spritz this in my hair - two times per side - and I find that it keeps my hair softer. It is not dramatically softer as people may expect it to be, but it does help. I do not spray my roots/the top of my hair because I'm afraid it would make my hair look greasy and be weighed down. However, spraying the middle to ends of my hair does not weigh my hair down after I blow dry. It sprays a fine mist and does not come out in blotches. I don't mind the smell. It is a very faint smell imho, but everyone is different. It may be best to open the bottle to smell it first if you are worried about the smell. I would most likely repurchase this product again as it does help with my dry hair and helps keep it moisturized, especially during winter time. Would recommend for people who have dry, damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

Didn't do much for my hair, I could still feel the dryness in my hair and it just coated it and hid my natural color. The next day when I wake up, my hair is crappy, so it didn't do anything.. just detangling out of the shower.

Smells like vomit btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Jtw318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this with the intentions of using it to help me when I try brushing my hair out after washing it. My hair is at my waist and after washing it becomes almost impossible to brush it out without taking an hour or the knots pulling out chunks of hair. This product wasn't amazing (I bought Its a 10 and use that now) but its a good back up for when I run out.

I did find another purpose for this product. My two year old daughters hair gets crazy after sleeping and a few sprays of this helps detangle and smooth out the frizz. I also don't worry about the chemicals since its vegan. The Smell is a little sweet but nothing horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the travel size version (3 oz) for $3.19 at Sally Beauty Supply and I'm glad I didn't get the regular size instead.
Good things about the product are that the pump works well and the product claims to be 100% vegan and paraben free (if you're into that kinda thing).
Ultimately this product doesn't greatly impress me with it's moisturizing abilities, but my biggest qualm with the product is the scent. It seems that some people like it so it may be just me (or perhaps theres the chance I got a bad batch), but I really don't like the scent. Smells typically don't bother me, but this one make my stomach turn for some reason. The smell is slightly fruity, but there is also a dominant sour/bitter note which I can't stand and is the main reason I don't really reach for this much.

Overall it provides some moistures, although isn't the best at detangling and softening, but realllly don't like the scent. I'll finish the bottle, but will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted to love this product. I bought this when I started bleaching my hair with high hopes. It's just kinda eh. It smells fine. It's basically like spraying watered down conditioner on my hair. It leaves it kinda sticky. It does work though and makes hair soft. Not too good of a detangler. It actually leaves my hair fluffy and frizzy. I look like Simba from The Lion King, big blonde fluffy hair. Not cute. I'll use it up but I definitely won't repurchase it or use on days I'm not usin heat. It was a big let down for me since I'm a big fan of the ion line.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by KaylaRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great detangler and a good leave in conditioner. I use this in winter to combat static and in summer as a replacement for heavy conditioners. Its not a HG product but is a good item to have around.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really great leave in conditioner! Makes my hair really soft, especially when I air dry it. I love the smell of it too. Smells kind of fruity but not over the top fruity. I also like that the sprayer sprays very misty. It doesn't sprits all in one spot, it mists nicely and covers a lot of area in one sprits. Love it! I purchased the trial size at first and have now moved onto the large size! I also refilled the little bottle and put it in my gym bag for when I shower after workin out. I use this in rotation with main n tail hair strengthener and beyond the zone protein cocktail so that my hair doesn't get used to any of the products. Love them all!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by whiskeymittens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great for my fine, wavy hair. Other leave in creams are too heavy and leave my hair flat. This light spray smells fruity and does not weigh my hair down. It helps with (tho does not eliminate all) frizziness. Sometimes I reapply later in the day if frizziness reappears and I'm going out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by erin09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product from Sally's Beauty supply, and boy is it useless. It's basically like spraying scented water onto your hair. Yes, it smells good but that is the only positive quality that it has.
When I use this product, it actually makes my hair MORE frizzy. I have somewhat thick, long dark wavy hair that is damaged/frizzy from the midsection to the ends. When I used this product not only did it make thee middle to the ends of my hair look worse than ever, it also gave me frizzies up round my scalp, which I NEVER get.

TRUE STORY: The day I started using this product, I spent a good amount of time brushing and styling my hair before work. Later that afternoon someone actually said to me "Do you ever comb your hair?!" It was humiliating. This is a bad, bad, bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A really good detangling leave-in that doesn't make my extremely thin, fine hair flat, nor sticky. Like everything else Ion I've tried, it's great!