Cover Girl Copper Radiance

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, this product is a-ok for a drugstore product. It's not in your face tan, but adds a natural glow. The packaging is quite nice actually, opens and closes like a champ, and the brush is honestly a good brush for beginners I believe (though I do recommend a small blush brush). The product was not cakey, but applied smooth. If you don't want an amazing bronze color, but would like to add a glow to your face, pick this up!!

on 2/18/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am new to bronzer and very fair skinned. This shade is not orangey, and has a pinkish brown tone with gold shimmer. At times I wish it was more matte, because with a heavy hand you can look like a disco ball in the right light. It just takes blending. For that I use an ELF bronzer brush. I recommend this product to people new to bronzer with light skin who aren't looking for dramatic contrast or a huge price tag.

on 7/12/2013 9:17:00 PM

This product is to sheeny for me I always look like a grease ball in this not worth trying

on 6/11/2013 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with this Bronzer! I didn't think it was going to be very pigmented but it is! It's very easy to work with, does not make you look orange, and lasts a fairly long time on the skin! Bronzers from the drugstore that don't make you look orange are very hard to find! This bronzer also gives a nice sheen/glow to the skin that looks very pretty! I would repurchase this again! :)

on 5/26/2013 9:53:00 PM

This bronzer needs some more attention! I have very fair skin (nw15 for reference) and this bronzer gives me an amazing glow. It looks shimmery and metallic in the pan, but it doesn't appear that way on the skin. I can only describe it as my perfect summer glow. I picked this up on a whim because the price was so cheap that it was worth a shot. I generally use high end makeup, but I enjoy this more than my nars Laguna.

on 5/20/2013 11:51:00 AM

Wonderful bronzer shade for me (cool-toned, fair skin). Too bad about the terrible CG packaging (applying bronzer, of all things, with that tiny stiff brush is truly laughable) and scent (thought it's not as bad as I recall from using their blushes back in, say, high school). I'd prefer to find a similar shade in a higher-end brand, because a better packaging would make it easier to use; but I will buy again if I can't, because the colour is beautiful -- rosy brown, very natural, looks great alone or with a hint of blush on the apples of my cheeks, lasts surprisingly well (I don't look paler by the end of the day). Good product in a terrible package.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This color goes wonderfully with my skin, it doesn't look muddy and the shimmer doesn't show up on my skin with is fantastic. It's cheap, tiny, and applies great.

on 1/13/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to use for contouring. It's okay, but a little too dark/dirty looking for my skin, which surprised me because my skin is not very pale (I usually wear the 120 "creamy natural" shade of CG foundation). The bronzer itself is okay. Using a different brush would probably help, though. The brush that comes with this is so flat it's basically useless.

on 9/22/2012 3:55:00 AM

Beautiful bronzer. I love this product a lot and reach for it very very frequently. It has shimmer which I like and it makes me glow in the pictures and on a daily basis so I don't look pale but healthy. I love this bronzer because it's cheap with really adds definition to my face without being too harsh. it has shimmer but it's very refined and not tacky at all. I reach for this bronzer regularly to give my face some color and dimension at the the cheap bones area, and it always makes me look great. AND it's super cheap. I don't like the smell because it smells like all covergirl blush products - artificial smell. i also don't like the packaging because i think the strip of product is sooo wierdly small. But i don't mind all that because the results it produces are great and i love the cheap price.

on 7/2/2012 1:35:00 PM

Pleasantly surprised by this one. I've used all sorts of bronzers from drugstore to mid-range to high end.. and often the average color is quite golden tan, copper red/orange but Copper Radiance is oddly very different despite the namet! It's a true deep bronze color with a sheen and actually looks natural on me.

I don't find this shimmery/glittery at all. It looks much more shimmery in the pan than it does on the face... On the skin it just has a very natural sheen. It gives a glow with no chunks of glittery and doesn't look too metallic.. Definitely don't use the worthless brush it comes with! I apply this using this with a fluffy blush brush to the high points of my face (cheek bones, temples, etc) and adds the most amazing luminosit that's very natural and not glittery at all. I wouldn't contour with this though due to the finish. Think of it more of a bronzed highlighter.

Great steal for $3 though. Never have been a huge fan of the Noxema smell to CG blushes but it's not bothersome and does go away eventually... the color to this one is unique that even with the scent I'd rebuy.

NC15/20 for reference.