October 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Other - Crest - Whitening Expressions Fresh Citrus Breeze

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by granthiekel

i really liked this toothpaste. i'm just finishing up my first tube, and it's so refreshing to my mouth i think i'm going to re-purchase it. it's a citrus/minty blend, which i absolutely love, and leaves my mouth feeling so clean i can't even describe it! i'm a big fan of all the crest whitening expressions, but i think this might be my favorite one. vanilla mint comes in a close second ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a tropical orange flavored gel and it's kind of refreshing but it gives me a little bit of a toothache. I'm used to minty freshness but this reminds me of that kid toothpaste that tasted like fruit punch growin up. I dont think I'd buy a tube however because I dont get that "clean feeling" and it leaves my teeth and mouth feeling odd.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

This is some wonderful toothpaste guys! You can even just take a dab and put it in your mouth to freshen up-my DH's fave!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Glitzee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just wish I had picked a different flavor, because this took some serious getting used to. As a toothpaste it's fine-- I didn't notice any whitening, really -- but the flavor is some unholy blend of OJ and mint. Yeah, it's that bad. I'm used to it now, but I seriously contemplated throwing out the bottle after 1 use. And I like weird flavors, baking soda toothpaste, etc. Maybe I will try this in Vanilla Mint next time.