December 19, 2014 | 877 users online

Highlighters - ModelCo - Shimmer Airbrush Iluminizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by emalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really fun product. A light spray before you go out and you are just glowing! The only bad thing is it smells a bit weird but it seems to go away. I made the mistake of wearing it during the day and looked ridiculous in the sun, so now just wear it if its night time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by heiditess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely adore this product.. I think I have gone through 4 cans, each one lasts several months and I use it all the time, leaves a beautiful glow - perfect for nights out, and I find it also helps set my makeup, I personally love shimmer, but be warned, spray from a distance!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by sh3lby70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, the first time I used this I looked like a disco ball so a light hand is needed & spray from a distance. I got the bronzing shimmer and is great for the shoulders and collar bone. Not glittery but glowy. I also like to use it day 3 or 4 into my " tan in a can" to even it out. My friends all reach for this on a night out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 4:08:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Despite feeling, at the age of 25, to be too old for glitter products, I really do like this. I have this in the shimmer and the bronzing shimmer and both are great for special occasions and party frocks.

The bronzing version is superb - gorgeous golden colour that is fantastic over a fake tan. Spray it from about 30cm away so the colour and sparkle falls evenly, rather than in puddles of mysterious golden-green.

The plain shimmer version is SO pretty - you can go overboard as the sparkle is intense, but again spray it from further away and it gradually settles in a sophisticated sort of sheen.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by thickprincezz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love the smell of this. works very well on body imperfections, however i have only used half of the bottle and the spray nozzle no longer works. i will have to call sephora and see if i can get a new one..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 6:47:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! It imparts a lovely glamorous shimmer wherever it is sprayed. It's not a tacky glittery shimmer either - the particles are tiny and when sprayed from the right distance (don't get too close!) looks superb. I use it on my face, body and clothing. The spray can is of a very good quality and helps control the amount sprayed. It comes up beautifully in photographs as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by rhea1672

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This adds an allover body shimmer when applied lightly. It's easy to overdo, however, so make sure you spray far enough away from your body until you know how much you want to apply. It smells great, and one bottle lasts a long time. I use this whenever I'm going out for the night, on all exposed parts of my skin. It looks too sparkly if you are heavy handed with it, so use lightly.