Lumene Eyebrow Styler

3.5

on 3/5/2008 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The Bad: * The packaging could have been a little bigger to give abit more product. The smaller/shorter wand length/cap length makes my application abit clumsy, I find.

* The gel does work but only if the brow hairs are pretty trimmed. I do have some brow hairs that go in different directions and the gel doesn't really direct and HOLD the hairs in the direction that I want them to.

* I wouldn't buy this again. I already have eyebrow wax but i wanted to get a clear gel that would give me a neat look if i was rushing out of the door.

on 11/7/2005 10:40:00 AM

I took a lippie off for the price (more than 8 USD) since I think you can get a just-as-good clear brow gel from a lot of other lines for cheaper. This is also rather small so you don't get much product for your money. It is a basic, clear gel with a mascara-wand applicator. It works fine for me and lasts until I wash my face at night, but then, my eyebrows are not particularly unruly. No flaking or anything odd. Probably won't repurchase when I'm finished and will experiment with some cheaper ones.

Popular Brows Products