December 21, 2014 | 1902 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites Ball Powder - Pink Fresh 02

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This one is better than Mythic Parfait but I was not very impressed.
I really wanted to try these Guerlain Meteorites and I came accross a spectacular sale, 40% off and again another 20% off on the remaining price... so it was then or never :o)
Today was the first day that I used it, I applied my mineral foundation (Laura Mercier) some eye brightener under my eyes and then this just on the top of my check bones and further up till the hairline. I instantly looked younger and the shine is subtle but you can really see the difference, looks pretty good, will definitely do that again and again !
I will use it up for sure but I can achieve similar results with cheaper products from other brands so I will not repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great highlighter, almost up to par with my MAC Lightscapade :D I snagged this from my BFF+ just the mini though, but I love how this looks when I wear the Pearlmatte face powder from Lillyland. They look so great together on my skin tone. Almost illuminating :) Just don't like the price tag on this one! When I tested it on my hand, it definitely looked just BLAH on me. but you need to try this on your face and not swatched on your hand! I don't think I'll repurchase this cause it will last a bit ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This shade is in my opinion better than Mythic, as it gives a hint of colour to the face. Funnily, it seems to be too pigmented as an all over face powder, but too sheer as a blush. Therefore, the secret here is to be light-handed if you're applying it as a face powder.

As usual, the Guerlain meteorites comes with the signature rose perfume that is somewhat classic and effervescent. I can't tell for sure if I really LIKE this product as it doesn't do much to my skin..... and you definitely need to know how to 'play around' with the technique of applying it without looking like a baked bacon :P.

Not too sure if I'll repurchase this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is very pretty. on my nc25 skin it shows up more of a shimmery peach. i'm surprised some complained it hardly showed on theirs but then again i'm probably lighter than they are..but on me it's pigmented...even when i use a small 188 brush. very pretty and i'm glad i own it...only problem i have w/ it is the price. i don't think any blush should be worth $56. i also think this has now been discontinued and replaced by new colors because i haven't seen it in a store in awhile and couldn't find it online except on ebay and amazon. overall a pretty blush but not worth the price imo. oh and i wouldn't call this an all over highlighter..far too peachy for that unless that's your main goal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by JM234

I have wanted these little balls of loveliness for SOooooo long now and boyf treated for my birthday this year. I like the slight iridescence of the finish you get with these, but because I wear as a finishing powder only I can't really comment on the colour corrective powers of the product. I can't imagine being able to take these on holidays with me because of their delicate nature and because the packaging is so cute on my dresser I wouldn't want to get it all bashed up. Finally, the smell is really nice - kind of like parma violets, which I don't actually like but in a face powder makes me think of a classic 1920s/30s product like granny may have worn. Haven't as yet had boyf's opinion on the smell - not entirely sure he'll enjoy the nostalgic smell so much!! I do love these, but because of the delicate packaging and limited correctiveness (that I see) I'd probably say this was a one time treat rather than a HG product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by lazeny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pink Fresh 02 is my least favorite meteorite. I usually apply this as a blush - as Guerlain recommends. But since meteorites do give out a very subtle effect, this doesn't give a pigmented swatch of color, instead, the effect is a subtle wash of pink flush that disappears after a couple of hours.

The texture is similar to Guerlain Blush 4 Eclats, and they have the same rosy fragrance. But I prefer the Blush 4 Eclats as a blush instead of Pink Fresh, as the former is much more pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by shinyprincess

I was sucked in my the good reviews but this really is nothing special. I am NW20 and a lot of reviews on here say this would make a nice natural blush. This is not a blush at all. It's too pink for an all-over face color but it doesn't have enough color for a blush. It's fun to look at and play with but that's about it. Don't believe the hype, ladies - this one is nothing to write home about.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by rachel0912

I don't use the meteorites as an all over face powder but I use it as a blush. It gives a lovely peachy pink colour with a bit of shimmer to my cheeks and the smell of this is really nice! It is expensive but lasts for ages, I would definately repurchase again but don't think I will need to as I still have loads left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 10:10:00 AM More reviews by tijanarm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the same time when I bought Beige Chic 03 and although they are both Meteorites and should serve a similar purpose, I don't use this the same way (so not all over the face). I am a huge bronzer fan, but when the fall comes around I need to lay off my beloved Terracottas and opt for a "fresh" look. This is where Pink Fresh comes into a play. I use it pretty much everywhere where I normally in the summer put bronzer: cheeks, temple, nose, etc. I am a pale, yellowish undertone skin and this shows up nicely on my skin, not too much, but noticeable enough. If I wear this I can get away without using the blush, so it does have a decent colour intensity. The colour mix is great - peach and pink combination - which can definitely show up very natural on almost anyone's skin. While the product is more intense in colour than most of the other Meteorites I own (and I own 7 in total), I can see this being used all over to freshen up the skin, PROVIDING, you use a light coat preferably with a Meteorites brush (believe it or not, Meteorites brush DOES make a difference in how the product applies to your face). In any case, I think this is definitely a very versatile product and yet another great Guerlain product. BTW, Meteorites last forever, so I don't think the product is too expensive given how long it will last you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by gobraves47

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, after having this for over 6 months (probably closer to a year), I finally decided to use it. I applied it as a blush because I am very fair. It made a beautiful nude-peach-pink shimmery cheek. I think this would be gorgeous as an all-over color for medium to dark skinned ladies-it would give an incredible glow. I know that it is intended as a finishing type powder, but I think it may be too pink for us fair ladies (even though I'm cool-toned). I'll try it sometime for fun, though and see how it looks. It has the nice smell in the box, but once applied the scent fades quickly. I would rebuy, but I won't need to, these little suckers will last forever. :)