Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Relaxing Hand Soap

on 2/13/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Over the years my tastes have changed with regard to BB&W products. The only ones I really care for are Citrus Basil, CO Bigelow lemon, and the Aromatherapy line (Eucalyptus Spearmint and Tranquil Mint.) This fragrance is absolutely timeless. Everytime I wash my hands or bathe or put on lotion or oil in this fragrance I think of a family member who wore something similar about 30 years ago.

The fragrance is SO fresh and uplifting. The Eucalyptus is just slightly spicy and herbally and the Spearmint adds the kick. AFter anyone washes their hands in my home I say, "Wow you smell good." They remind me it's my soap. As with most fragrances it smells slightly different on each user but always smells good. The soap is a nice thick clear/yellow colored soap and lathers beautifully. It costs about $5.50/bottle unless you catch it on sale. The price is great regardless.

on 2/22/2010 12:10:00 AM

I love this product. Actually I love the whole Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Line. While I don't actually think it does anything for my stress levels it smells soooo good, especially while lathering. The scent on the soaps don't last very long after rinsing but most soap scents don't. It's a nice cleansing experience that makes the necessity of hand washing a bit more pleasant!

on 3/4/2009 5:23:00 PM

My roommate randomly purchused this hand soap at B&BW and I LOVE IT! The smell is so refreshing that it seriously makes me want to wash my hands just for the hell of it! I just purchsed the body wash and scrub and can't wait to try them-although I know I will love them too. I do love the fruity girly scents but sometimes I just want to smell 'clean.'

on 1/5/2006 10:53:00 AM

I keep this at my kitchen sink, and it is delightful! The soap lathers well, and the energizing scent is strong enough to linger on the hands long after rinsing. I will make this a staple in my home.

on 11/6/2005 12:16:00 PM

This is a liquid hand soap with a good consistency- not too thick, not too thin. The scent is part of B&BW stress relief aromatherapy line. I love all of the Eucalyptus Spearmint products, and this one is no exception. The hand soap has a particularly strong scent, and is a bit heavier on the eucalyptus and a bit lighter on the spearmint than some of the other products, but overall it's a good product with a scent that lingers.