August 29, 2014 | 1939 users online

Gels/Soaps - Sephora - Chocolate Raspberry Hair and Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Buesche2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells so divine that sometimes I go into the bathroom and open the bottle just to get a whiff of it!! Overall I think it's a great bodywash. I put it on my loofah and it lathers very nicely and feels rich and creamy on my skin. The one downfall I've found is that the smell disappears fairly quickly after getting out of the shower, and usually by the time I'm ready to go I can't smell it on my skin at all. It would be nice if I could still smell a bit of it on my skin throughout the day. I will definitely continue to repurchase, as it certainly perks me up during my morning shower!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

This smells like straight up cough syrup to my nose. Gross! To top it off, it seems a bit more runny than the other Sephora 3in1s. Not a fan of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2006 12:28:00 PM More reviews by jojo21

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy! This hair & body wash smells like you're biting into a rich Godiva dark chocolate raspberry truffle! As a body wash it's wonderful, sudsy and moisturizing. I found when I use it as a shampoo that I need to use a conditioner afterwards as it leaves my hair a bit snarled after washing. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent of this is simply delicious. If it were a perfume, I'd wear it all the time. I wish the scent lingered after my shower. It is to-die-for. The scent is the main reason to buy this great stuff, but the actual product is very good itself. It's a hair and body wash, but honestly, I never use any three-in-ones or two-in-ones for my hair. I'm too picky with my shampoos and what touches my hair, so I only use these for a body wash and once in a while for bubble bath. As a body wash, this Chocolate Raspberry Mousse formula is so good at cleaning my skin and not stripping it of every last drop of moisture. It leaves my skin pretty balanced. I do need lotion after using it, but it doesn't overdry my skin. The formula contains vitamin B, cocoa extract, and raspberry extract. The scent is a delicious blend with notes of rich dark chocolate, ripe raspberry, black currant jam, French vanilla, and warm milk. Smells so good. It makes showering so much fun when it smells and feels like this. Scrumptious, in one word. Yummmm...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

This is so delicious! It smells like rasberry jelly and chocolate cake batter and if I could, I'd eat it. I give this to my girlfriends and they love it too. The package has a good seal to it, so it travels well. This really perks me up in the mornings and I love it! Love it! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by oceancrazy13

Oh la la! This smells fantastic! Cleans well and I feel quite decadent in the shower. Only complaint-you do not get much product for your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A YUMMY scent! I can smell more chocolate, than raspberry - but there is a hint. I prefer this as a body wash, than as a shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:58:00 AM More reviews by chubbyluvy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yum! love it! smells more like crushed Oreo cookies (without the cream in between) . I hardly detect any raspberry in it, but it's still delicious. This flavor is much more tolerable than their 1st 3 in 1 scent, which was Triple Layer Cake (smelled like butter with floral in it to me)