July 31, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lip Gloss - City Cosmetics - City Lips - vieHenna

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Excellence135

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My name is Bobbi and I am 57 years old. I have always looked much younger than I am and this is why I was so upset when I started to get fine lines around my lips. I have never smoked, I don't drink, and I don't tan. I tried doing the whole lip plumping shots at a plastic surgeon's office and it hurt a LOT. I bruised quite badly and my lips looked like duck lips; an unnatural puckered pout that looked ridiculous. So, not only was I out $500, but I had to wait for several months for my lips to "deplump", and in the meantime, I felt really unattractive and fake. I work in the public eye and this was not a good move, on my part. After that, I swore off any kind of fillers and shots. (I won't even mention the botox experience, where I couldn't move my forehead for several months).

I was reading about lip plumpers and had tried a few that made my lips burn and tingle. I guess I'm a wuss because it was too uncomfortable for the negligible results. I came across an advertisement for City Lips and ordered the clear gloss. It came quickly and I was excited to try it, although I didn't have extremely high hopes. Well, I'm woman enough to admit when I'm wrong and boy was I wrong. From the first time using City Lips, my lips plumped naturally, without feeling burned, and the fine lines started going away! I have been using it almost two months and there are no more lines on my lips. It really does stimulate the production of collagen and plumps up those little lines and creases. The great thing is that, after using it it twice daily, my lines are gone and the plumpness seems permanent. I don't plan to find out if it reverses; I'm sending in another order and plan to be a lifetime user of City Lips. For less than what I paid for my "duck lips", I can have over a year of City Lips product and a natural, line-free mouth. I have recommended this product to my friends and family. It is wonderful and it works. Thank you for your fine product!

Signed,

Happy in St. Louis

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Description (according with City Cosmetics website)*:
For City Lips, City Cosmetics has drawn on a unique Oligopeptide technology to help enhance collagen production which increases lip volume and reduces lip lines. This along with the one-of-a-kind ingredient Celadrol increases cell turn-over, draws in healthy nutrients to retain moisture and enhances natural lip color.You can feel CITY Lips start to work instantly with its fabulous pain-free lip plumper tingle. The result is fuller, softer, pouty lips with an easy-to-use collagen lip gloss.
*My opinion*:
I've never experienced any lip product like this before. The main reason I purchased VieHenna was because it was on sale at my local Sephora. It was 80% off and I didn't want to lose such a bargain. I must say that despite my initial scepticism I'm very happy w/this purchase now. I seldom wear red glosses but VieHenna brightens my face and makes me look radiant. Moreover, it's beautiful and very moisturizing gloss. In conclusion, as I've full lips I don't really care about the plumping effect, but I'd buy another City Lips in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 3:20:00 PM More reviews by graveschristine

Beautifully maintains lip moisture, plumpness and elasticity for days. My lips have never looked so good! They never feel dry after the product has worn off and never turn red from over stimulation. This is the best plumper on the market and I have tried them all! This is worth your $50.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as an extra in a swap and i LOVE it .. the colour is great - its a real strong red on my lips. But the best part is the amazing lip plumping - my lips truely looked fuller.
Very happy with this product ... now, if only you could get it in Australia!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 7:34:00 PM More reviews by TempTess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got this today, and I have to say it's one of my favorite colors. It is a warm, shimmery brick red color, and works very well on me. And you definitely can feel a tingling upon application. I have found these work so much better than Lip Venom and others. By far the best lip plumper out there, IMO. Would definitely repurchase.