July 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - Sparkle & Shimmer Powder Puff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

I am sad that I just ran out of my shimmery blush puff from the body shop... I got it on clearance ages ago and I loved it so much, and was so worried it would be discontinued because i got it for so cheap that i milked it to make it last this long. This product made me list of top 10 all time favorite products. It was a pink shimmering blush in powder/mineral form that had a puff attached, so there was no brush needed. Its the only blush I know of, that was flattering on fair-olive skinned ladies alike. It was perfect for on top of your finishing powder, it stayed in place... the shimmer was so subtle that it didnt look like makeup for a teenager, it was absolutley perfect. Now that I am out, I will be calling around to see if i can find it/or something comparable to it. I think I got it for $11 because i remember it was half off. It bums me out that there was only one other lady to review this product... I was sure that it would be a hit, all over the place! <3 I am going to look around and repost if I can find it... I believe every woman should have a chance to try this product, specially those like me who hated blush until this product came out. It was THAT good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if this was a limited product, I bought it in the summer, and some people have told me they cant find it. This blush is truly excellent! A little treasure! It has a natural, flushed like pink shade, with a subtle shimmer. It's in a little cute round container, and is like loose powder, also with it comes a little gorgeous make up puff. Every time I wear it, I have always received great compliments on it! It goes fabulous with bronzer, and a darker shade foundation, but it doesn't really work well on it's own.