BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2049 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 7/22/2015 9:35:00 AM

I originally got a smaller size of this product in the Sugarlicious lip and cheek kit. I have always had a rough time with lip products because I always forget I'm wearing them and accidentally wipe the whole thing off in the first 30 minutes. This tint has amazing staying power once applied in 2+ coates and stands the test of my clumsiness and even stays on after I drunkenly chug beer straight from the bottle on a crazy night out :) When you apply one coat it gives a natural reddish tint to your lips and when you apply the second coat you get more of a soft, warm yet transparent red. It looks very natural even after 2+ coates. I only tried it on my cheeks once or twice as it dries crazy fast and requires very precise application+blending. I didn't give the product a full 5/5 because it is crazy expensive+doesn't really work for me in the cheek department+the product is kinda large to carry around. If it came in the same mini size that comes in other Benefit kits and was cheaper it would be a HG product for a lowkey effortless look.

on 7/21/2015 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A nice sheer tint which is an excellent lipstain. The brush is good quality and a nice size. It applies sheer but is buildable, allowing for a nice rosy tint up to a bright cherry pout. I don't find it to be drying, however I do like to pair it with Benebalm for extra hydration. However, I don't rate it as a blush, much preferring my MAC powder blushes. It is very expensive for what it does, but it lasts a long time and is a good quality product. Worth the investment for those looking for a fuss-free makeup routine.

on 7/18/2015 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my least favorite blush. I don't like the applicator or having to use my fingers. It smells really weird and offers almost no coverage. Pass!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i really didn't care for this if it burns my lips i can just imagine what it is doing to my skin , i feel anything that stains your skin can't be good.

I use this for dance performances and it works well for giving you bold cheeks. You really have to work fast with it in order to get it blended nice and even. It definitely takes practice. I tried using it on my lips once but it really burned so I didn't leave it on to see how long it would last. It comes in a huge bottle so I won't need to repurchase it.

on 6/29/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received this today and as a woman that has slightly rosy cheeks I thought it would be great for my lips. So far I like it and have noticed that as I apply it with the brush I need to continue to brush a few more strokes on my lips to achieve the colour I want. It is not too harsh against my cheeks at all and I like how it blends well with my lips.

I add a lip balm over the top of it or a gloss such as Elf's Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry 2121. I am only giving it a four at the moment as its the first day I have started wearing it so I would like to give it time to see how it goes and whether it can take things like drinking a coffee or eating a meal for example. Its a little tingly at first when you apply it and is somewhat drying, but it is a stain so I knew that it needed some sort of moisture to keep my lips from drying out.

It has a lovely rose like smell to it and although its a bit on the pricey side, its something I would not be able to afford all the time and would have to use it every now and then. It kind of reminds me of that clear stuff I used to put over my lips when I was younger which also had a brush and liquid like a nail varnish. This is kind of like a coloured version of it and I would be surprised if it is made out of the same ingredients, the tingle I experienced with this reminded me so much of that little bottle... what was it's name??? That was useful back then and way before things like Color Stay etc hit the shelves :-D

Will update this review as time goes on.

on 6/21/2015 10:30:00 AM

I had a sample of this and I have to say I really hated it. I don't think it blends well and I don't think the colour lasts. It was good as a lip stain, but the colour doesn't flatter my skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This gives me great cherry lips!

It is a sheer tint!! I think it could use more color to it. Otherwise you have to apply a lot to achieve the perfect flush look to your face and lips!! I personally would not buy this again. I feel like beet juice with give me a better coverage than this did. Plus having the applicator brush!! In my opinion is a lousy brush, it should have a better applicator brush for applying product.

on 5/31/2015 7:28:00 PM

I love the colour of this product, the rosy hue is perfect for a natural flush. I wear this most days as part of my 'everyday' make-up routine. Although the colour is slightly difficult to blend onto the cheeks because it dries so quickly (hence why I've only given it 4 lipsticks) I've never found another lip and cheek stain that lasts so well and offers such a beautiful natural colour. The bottle also lasts forever!