January 30, 2015 | 986 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2025 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:18:00 PM More reviews by biancanaranda

I think that it is a good product on my cheeks but it doesn´t last on my lips, it goes away very quick, it doesn´t even leave a red color on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kselin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I apply this on my cc cream and it really looks natural. i used to apply on my lips too but it's too drying for wearing it on bare lips, you may want to put some balm first. Since i don't wear makeup everyday my face looks really colorless so i like using this on daily basis. It's not easy to use in my opinion. If you want to put it on powder, you would really want to wait the powders to settle first. But very easy to apply on a tinted moisturizer. It's pricey and i don't think my money well spent when i buy this. Only consolation, you use very tiny drops and it really lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 1:02:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

loooove it!! I put it on my cheeks every day and it lasts all day comparing to any other blusher! I also put a wee bit on my lips! my face can be quite pale at times so this gives me a rosy glow! I got a small sample size bottle before with a wee soft lip brush so I pour my big size bottle into it from time to time and I take it with me in my handbag everywhere!

really adds a bit of color to my face! :) defo recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:18:00 AM More reviews by thepinkissisa

i love this product, it gives you almost-perfect blushing effect on cheek! but the worst part for me, in hours, it started to get irritated and break out the skin :(

but, yeah, i really love the colour. it just like, perfect. you can applied it with pinky finger and choose where areas, for me it is on high cheek, and blend it and you can using it light or bold.

it just perfect, except the itchy effect on hours! argh!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lesliegraham319

The perfect multi-functional product for the girl on the go. This stain is great for lips and cheeks to add a touch of color. I do wish there was some sort of blending applicator because the color does stain your fingers when you blend it in - but love the product anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 2:55:00 AM More reviews by trematoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

TL;DR Benetint is something worth trying in sample sizes but not worth buying a full size.

I got my full size Benetint a while ago and I mostly use it on my lips, not my cheeks. Because it doesn't really do much trick as a blush, as the consistency is not letting it set when you are doing your makeup. It just vanish when you try to blend it, the staining power is not as good with doing on your lips.

I usually like to wear a lip liner before applying, and I apply the product from the outer area first then move on to the inner part, I'll let it dry a bit then put on a lip balm on top. You can build up the colour which is a plus, as Benetint comes in a single colour. The down side is that you don't have much chances to play around with it due to the colour limitation.

Overall the best point is the long-lasting power. But it is not a smart choice to go for such an expensive item when there are tons of cheaper dupes outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KennaB

i have had benetint for a long time and would use it here and there, but never really fell in love. recently i have forced myself to use it everyday and i do really like it. the color it gives is bright but also subtle at the same time, i feel like this product will never run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Weerosie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like this product. Only recently though have I really gotten into it. I used to much prefer a powder blush. It's easy to apply and just pinks your cheeks the right amount. You can build up the pinkness with additional applications. You have to rub it in quite quickly as you'll be left with the marks where you initially dotted if you're not quick. I'm a much bigger fan of this now as more aware of fine lines etc around my eyes and I find that this is a great alternative to powder blush. I am increasingly finding that powders show off my lines more so opting for liquid forms of make up. Benefit is a cute brand. There are imitation tints on the market but this is still the overall best. I tend not to use it on my lips as its too red for me but I have given it a go in the past and it was ok, wore well but is definitely recommended this as a cheek tint xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:55:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

LALALALALA LOOOOVE THIS! Yes, it is a little pricey, but worth it because its
1. Beautiful
2. Can be used for cheeks AND lips
3. Will last forever
This stuff is just great and I saved up awhile to get it and I think it s definitely worth the extra pennies.

*bonus tip* because this stuff does give a dewy look, you can use a tiiiiny bit a Vaseline (yes Vaseline) as a highlight on your cheeks over benetint, and trust me, looks so cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by msvaughnstrider

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! Very simple to apply and the staying power is amazing. I would buy again in a heartbeat. The only small downside is that it is very drying on the lips but there is a lip balm by benefit to match and I always wear the balm out over the tint. Besides being hydrating, the matching balm makes the colour of benetint pop