BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2033 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 4/17/2015 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

It doesn't last long and is too expensive to perform so poorly. I have dry combo skin. Application is not an issue and it looks nice but it only lasts for 2 hrs on my skin.

Overrated product. It's not even that pigmented. I appreciate their idea of liptint as I think this come first before Korean product took over? This gives a natural blush for cheek, but not for lips, it tends to fade in seconds (?). I prefer ChaCha tint way more than this or Innisfree liptint as it is more pigmented and more long lasting.

on 3/23/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Note: Excuse the bad grammar**** This will be a full review so it might be long**
This is an amazing idea and an amazing product! It makes you look natural and healthy.
I will describe it as the perfect product to use at the beach (when your skin only needs a bit a concealer and/or Mascara) or for those girls with good skin who don't really need to wear foundation, or like me, girls who just dont want to wear foundation on a regular basis.

The only bad thing i see on this procuct (evaluating ONLY the quality of the product.. i will go into price and packaging later) is that you can't really wear it with foundation on (unless is a really sheer foundation like macs face and body or a bbcream). It will literally remove your foundation (obviously since you are rubbing a liquid into your cheeks). This is one of my favorite products.. I wear it every day even to the gym BUT i will NOT buy it again.

why?

way too expensive.. I love it but i REFUSE to pay 30$ for a liquid... is just stupid.. I've found other brands like Catrice or W7 who do the same stuff for about 7$ (here in spain 5 euros) so it is clear that benefit can lower the price and STILL make good money.. I mean i would buy this every month if it was about 10 or 15 dollars..... but 30$???!!!!! heeeeeelll no.

The Packaging is way to basic for what they charge and the aplicator is useless (I've used other brands with like a lipstick applicator and it works so much better..)

If you have the money and you dont care paying 30$ it is a good product... but if you are on a budget DONT BUY IT.. you can totally find cheaper options online.

on 3/13/2015 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I guess this review is for this type of blush because it's the only non powder blush I have ever used. It's ok but I don't know for the life of me why anyone would use this instead of powder. I couldn't even figure out how to apply it over foundation! Maybe if you have perfect skin and that's all you use?

on 3/1/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think it looks natural. and nice on younger ladies with good skin. There are too many better blushes for those of us that are older with dryer skin that has imperfections.

on 2/28/2015 3:50:00 AM

I got this as a gift years ago. I like how this gave a lovely just-bitten cherry red shade on my lips and a natural flush on my cheeks.

I gave this 3 stars because I actually prefer a thicker, gel-like consistency tint over full on liquid ones like the Benetint. I also prefer powder blushes that run pink to coral, so this red tint was not much loved for me as a blush. Although the color looked nice, and wasn't drying on my lips, it always somehow found its way into my mouth and made red bloody looking streaks across my teeth for almost every application! Taste pretty bad.

I wish I could try some of their other tints.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

it's a cute thing to have. buildable color but doesn't really match my skin tone

on 2/12/2015 2:28:00 AM

This really dried out my combination skin. My friend loves it but it is not for me. It didn't go on evenly either, but maybe that's because my skin is oily in some parts and dry in others.

on 2/11/2015 11:45:00 PM

My friend gave this to me for my birthday 2 years ago, and I will divulge here what I didn't tell her then.

I really wanted to like this, and I was super excited when my friend got this for me. But this product did nothing for me. I actually think it did wonders for my friend, but for me, it did nothing, and here's why:

1. I have extremely dry skin & lips. And this is sooo drying! Even with lip balm and moisturizer, this product was drying. It did not blend well on my cheek and left it looking patchy. On my lips, it dried so fast that adding layers made it look gunky.

2. Color is pretty enough, but I found so many other cheaper tints that did more than benetint. Perhaps it's because I live in Korea where there's such a surplus of cheap quality tints. Perhaps it's because my skin tone doesn't jive with the color.

3. Expensive for what little it did to me. I felt bad my friend had to spend that money on a product like this.

4.Not saying taste matters, but this tastes really bitter when you accidentally taste your lips.

I used this still religiously because I hate to give away what I received as a gift. I hit the pan, but mostly because I slapped it on whenever I could. Of course, I'd never buy.

This lip and cheek stain is a great product for that natural 'no makeup makeup' look. It wasn't quite as intensely red as I had hoped, but for a look which looks like you just went for a run this is your product. Very pretty.

Just make sure you have super soft exfoliated lips with no product on. If there is remaining lip balm the colour won't stick and if your lips are dry you end up looking like you have bleeding cracks all over your lips.... learnt that the hard way.

Popular Blush Products