September 2, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Loreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by RainaVixen

It's not bad, i have the smokey eyes one and it's not terrible but i felt the pigmentation could have been a lot better, but you get what you pay for, but L'Oreal products never seen to fail in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the quad in 814 earthscapes and it is amazing! It has shimmer in all of the shadows and there is a mix of silvery toned eye shadows and gold toned ones. I love the lid color which has silvery undertones. It is very light and beautiful! The crease color is to die for! It's a gorgeous rose gold color and I use the liner color for the outer part of my crease. It gives a very natural, everyday look. I use the highlighter shade to set my concealer and it works great for that because it doesn't have that much shimmer. The product is better with wear. In fact, when I first got it, I really did not like it or appreciate it at all. With use, it is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it and would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the quad in 320 "Greens"

Price: Excellent. On clearance for about $4 at Target

Packaging: Good. The compact looks nice, with a big plastic window to see the colors. The sticker was somewhat difficult to remove and left residue on the clasp. It opens easily and stays shut when closed as well. The colors are labeled 1-4 and there is a guide on the back for how to use to the colors to create a look. The application is double-ended and has a standard size sponge on one end with a smaller one for more precision on the other.

Product: Average. While the colors are pretty, they lack in pigmentation. They were also a little crumbly when swatched on the back of my hand. I didn't have much of a problem with fallout when I applied to my eye though. I used the 1, 3 and 4 colors per the guide on the back and make a nice subtle eye look. I am very fair, however, and I don't think this would show up very well on anyone NC 30 or darker. Maybe the lighter 1 and 2 colors would, but the 3 and 4 would likely not. Despite poor pigmentation, this shadow lasted all day (I used Trish McEvoy eye base essentials under it) without fading or creasing. I think this was a combination of both the primer and the shadow itself, because after a long day with this primer, I will still have a bit of creasing with most powder shadows, but I did not with this quad.

Overall: 3/5. Would not buy again or recommend but I am ok with this product and will manage to get some use out of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is based on the color smokey eyes. Its got the blacks and greys and looks super dark and smokey. This has been apart of my e/s collections for years and years but is something I have only wore a few times because its really dark. That being said: its got excellent pigmentation and for people wanting to rock a true dark smokey eye this is your match made in heaven. Its easy enough for anyone to use because of the directions made simple on the back. I sometimes would make it into my own and since each individual color is so beautiful I have wore just two of them together at once instead of the whole 4 and that creates a way nicer look for a daytime. However all 4 look great together for a night out. I just wish I could get more use out of this because thats a major bummer. Another downfall I must state is the two greys in the quad show up the same on my eyes so it makes no difference which one I use. But overall its decently good and I'd recommend it for a smokey eye quad. I'm just never a huge fan of quads but every time I've tried a quad by L'oreal I've for the most part enjoyed it. I just personal prefer making smokey eyes original so since its all plotted out for you it doesn't make me feel all that creative. So personally I go for the singles and mix and match my own to create a nice smokey eye. I'd still think about repurchasing just a different color from the quad line.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this set of eyeshadows... Okay. It's nothing I would purchase again, but the shades they have are nice and go well with each other. I don't think that this stays on well by itself and it's one of those eyeshadows that really needs a primer. Also, I don't know why, but whether I use a brush or the sponge applicator the product does not apply well. There is very little product that actually makes it to the eye and it's really sheer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by luvnsurf

This is not the quad. This is for the two colors only however, I don't think the review would be different. I found the pigment in this eyeshadow to be weak, granted that could be because of the price point. I have used both Sonia Kashuk from target and Mac and the pigment on both of those is much better. Possibly, if you wet the brush, and then put on the color, it may be darker but I do not normally do that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Color payoff is average. Pretty much everything about this shadow is average to subpar. I bought two of these and have used them because they are there, but not because they are great. I can find much better for less money at Ross, WnW color icon shadow or la femme.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought #821 (Andie's Neutrals) Neutrals...I have been searching for MATTE brown shadows for awhile...These are perfect...really great colors! Very easy to blend and very pigmented. I have red hair and green eyes and sometimes just want definition on my eyes. But this also works well as a dramatic smoky brown eye.I like to wear glossy color else where on my face and these eye shadows are great to go along with that look ...so there's not sooo much shimmer on my face. I also think these shades would be great background to a bright colored eyeliner, too.Now I want more of L'oreal's matte eyeshadow colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MasonK136

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the colors and they stay on pretty well.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by uzuz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is probably the worst shadow I've ever used. I got the greens quad (302), which should have gone well with my skin and eyes, but there is absolutely no pigment in this stuff. My skin absorbs makeup (it can take days to get good liquid liner off), so I couldn't believe how much of this had to be applied before it started to show up. It was obviously caked on and looked like I'd suddenly aged 10 years (and not in a flattering way). It also started creasing immediately. If you want seamless eyeshadow on the cheap, skip L'Oreal and go for Maybelline or Revlon. Same price and much better quality.