April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - Blistex Medicated Mint Balm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by SexiiMami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It has been snowing everyday in New York and my lips have been peeling and chapping!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is amazing! my lips were so dry and chapped and using this for only a few days healed them. my HG lip balm . however I do have to keep reapplying but that is the case no matter what I use. I would definitely recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by WendyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it's peppermint, it doesn't burn my lips when they're winter chapped. It's smooth and soft and I love it more than Chapstick or Burt's Bees or anything else. My HG lip balm - there's one in my purse, in my car, on my key chain and next to my computer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Mooseygoosey

This is my go to lip balm <3 I have tried burts bees, Chapstick, EOS, Carmex, etc... And this is my absolute favorite! I have the non minty one and have tried the minty one and it seems to be the same but I was recovering my lips from terrible EOS and needed a super hydrating lip balm and this did it in no more than 2 days. They also sell it at my local dollar tree so it cost literally a dollar and works better than the $4 EOS ever will. My lips don't peel or get chapped anymore and I love it <3 my lip balm until death.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by zdel

this is my HG lip balm! moisturizing, protects lips from the sun, nice cooling minty scent and only $1.25 at dollarama. I choose this over burt's bees, lobello's, chapstick, eos, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by xkianax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have this, minus the mint flavor. It is just a dark teal colored tube.

I tend to chew/bite my lips alot and wanted to get that,healed smooth look. So I went to my target and found this in the lip care aisle. And upon seeing it had the word ”medicated” on it, and was only $1, I decided to try it out!

It doesn't have any particular taste, and has just a slight mediciney smell.

After the first few days of using it, I noticed the center of my bottom lip began peeling. And what did peel was white.I'm not sure if this is part of my lips' healing process, because before it can go away, I chew a bit of it off! Each time! So yes, this happens after each couple uses. So I'll have to stop chewing and see what happens.

But overall, it's a good product. Though I will not be repurchasing because I want to try something new. But do give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product, it works for me. I tend to have very dry lips a lot of the time, so I need a lip balm that effectively hydrates my lips (quickly). I often apply it before bed so when I wake up my lips are not dry and I usually still have some on in the morning! When you first apply it you immediately feel a cooling effect because it is medicated. This to me shows it is working on my lips, I like it. I have tried other brands but seem to like this one most of all. The minty smell is nice and not too overpowering. My local dollar store carries the product so it is quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Lucciole

I don't love mint since birth.
BUT I begin to love it. Just start from here.
cheap, effective, easy to keep...and so on.
What other words can I say?
GREAT..
should buy it again..haha..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Devon00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lip balm. I can't leave the house without it. If I forget to bring it with me, I go back. I use it everyday. I've tried Chapstick but it had a dry-ish texture to it and it left my lips chapped as did the Burt's Bees Sun Protecting Lip Balm with Passion Fruit but once I put on my trusty Blistex, my lips went back to normal. I've never had any problems with this lip balm. It only fixes my problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

I love Blistex, and I especially love this medicated mint balm. I love anything mint scented! My lips are ALWAYS chapped. No other chapstick could make my lips feel moisturized. but when I apply this, not anymore. I like how it tingles on my lips and it smells good (atleast to me, my friends say it smells like ointment). For me, this could be HG material.