December 20, 2014 | 1119 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aveda - Pure Vital Eye Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by CherryO03

I'm on my third jar of this stuff. I love it I use eyeliner almost everyday and find that my eyelids are easily irritated and dry. It used to get so flakey I'd put neosporin at night and that was very uncomfortable. Well since I found this product those days are gone. I don't even remember the last time I had dry eyelids.

The downside is that is pretty expensive I think one eye cream covers the whole cost of ALL my acne products. But it works. The packaging is very heavy I wish it wasn't so heavy, if you drop it and the side of the cap cracks your screwed put the remaining cream in another jar or it will just dry out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by psychspirit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The area around my eyes were dry and tense. When I walked into Aveda store the sales lady was very very friendly and showed me this product. I was looking for more of an anti-wrinkle moisturizer but she suggested this one. I had a gift card so I used it for this. This really works! The first night I put it on and my eye area was very moisturized and not dry at all. This is my second time purchase! I also love the jar a lot..cute flower at the top.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by KikiP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this a couple times a day under my eyes in place of a concealer. It brightens the area a bit so that light bounces off of it, but without the sparkles or shimmer of "eye brighteners". It never worked for me to reduce lines or dark circles or puffiness the way my standby eye cream does (I use that product every morning after washing my face), but I'm very happy to carry this around with me to keep my sensitive eye area hydrated and bright, even over/near foundation. I'm glad I didn't throw it out when I found my HG eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by rachcherrie

Nice eye cream. It has a very luxurious feel and is very moistursing with no stickiness or greasy feeling... so no need to worry about milia. I can see & feel results as soon as i apply this cream around my eyes. Only rant is - Would be much better packaged in a tube instead of a tub for hygiene reasons.

My favourite eye cream for the moment!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ISpendAllMyHubbysMoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this eye cream until I realized that it makes my eyes sting, burn and water really really badly. It took me a few days after I started using it to piece it together. I thought it was just my contacts but as soon as I stopped using it, the burning stopped. Too bad because this eye cream supplies the perfect amount of moisturization.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by celymoon

I used this product continously about a year ago and just started using it again recently. I wasn't really impressed with it when I first bought it. The cream manages to get on my lashes and then in my eyes, causing stinging. Other than that, it is very moisturizing and it takes a tad longer than I wold like to be absorbed. As for the results, don't expect anything other than moisturizing. I don't have wrinkles or dark circles, but I've used other creams that seem to brighten my eye area. I'm now using La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream and really like it. I will probably not repurchase Pure Vital, since I've found something better, but it's a good option for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in the minority here. This eye cream made my eyes water, didn't sink into my skin, and caused a major cystic pimple under one of my eyes, which has never happened before and it was gross. Will never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 2:06:00 AM More reviews by TFly

Just purchased this 2 weeks ago since my eye area was a little on the dry side and showing fine lines more than I wanted. I really like it. It is great for moisturizing, very good. You only need a little bit, warm it up with fingers and then apply. It will last a long time since you just use a tad. If you need something that will help you through the dry winter months then this is a good suggestion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by shannbronzo

I really love this eye cream. It is gentle, nonirritating to my my VERY sensitive skin. Does nothing for puffiness or under eye circles, but it doesn't claim to either. No fragrance, just a great moisturizer, very hydrating to the eye area. And a little goes a long way with this product. I've been using it for a year and even in the driest of winter months, this is a HG for me. Packaging is fine.....a jar works for me, but I dropped it and the cover broke a bit, so be careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by stofleth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It moisturizes but it's not heavy. Unlike Clinique's All About Eyes (Rich), it does not irritate the skin around my eyes. It's no magic potion, but it makes the skin around my eyes feel very comfortable even during the driest nights (I'm 28 and have normal to dry skin... well, not really... t-zone can get oily... and, sometimes my cheeks can be a bit sensitive, too... ahhhh!). The only thing I don't like about this eye cream is its packaging. Otherwise, it's quite a perfect product.