September 19, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Shea Butter Formula with Vitamin E Concentrated Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

This product is indeed quite concentrated. I use a little and rub into my feet and hands, followed by wearing cotton socks and gloves to 'lock' in the moisture. The next morning I wake up with smoother skin. It has a light, pleasant scent. Although I am pleased with the results, it is not absolutely amazing, so I will not re-purchase as I'd prefer to sample the effects of other products on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good. The product is very moisturising, is fairly quickly absorbed and survives handwashing. It has a very thick texture and a comforting, blankety feel. The scent is not Palmer's usual chocolatey scent (thankfully, I LOATHE that scent) but instead leans towards a creamy banana scent tinged with green. Don't want to be without this product. I'm planning to get another tube for work, one for my travel bag ... you get the idea.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is such a thick cream for the thirst-hungry skin. My hands are constantly dry, as I play alot with detergents & soaps. Bought this as a rich treatment. Coats my hands on application, with a great feel-good after-scent. Takes like 5mins to be totally absorbed, and leaves fingerprints on everything I touch on, as I also have sweaty palms. It didn't bother me. I've tried many many many hand creams, this is thy far the best. Crabtree&Evelyn's gardener's hand remedy comes after. This is my handbag's permenant resident.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by yellowone

I bought this today and have just applied it.
Very thick
moisurizes straigh away
greasy- alot of reviews here are saying its not greasy,but i have that feeling it is between my figures now where they rub together. But because it's Shea I expected it not to finish with a silky smoothness because its so rich.

If you need it to moisturize this is great

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I don't like the smell of Cocoa butter so I bought this in the lotion version (that has Vitamin E in it as well) as I am a huge fan of Shea Butters. It did seem to nicely moisturize my skin but I just cannot stand the smell of this product. It smells too herbal and/or green for my nose. I tried to use it up but due to the smell I'm using this as a foot cream only. Not repurchaisng this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skin stays moisterized all day. Only thing that I don't like is the old fashioned pump container.

Update-I spoke too soon:

Now a review for the coldest months. This goes in the trash. The combo of winter winds/temps and increased use of central heat has made this useless. Just went out and purchased some bio oil and curel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the smallest size of this (2.1 oz. or 60 g) to try out. Its very thick and hard to glide on the skin but VERY moisturizing. It softens my elbows, knees, feet, hands, and over all. My boyfriend has dry feet, its flakey and peeling off, so I put this on him daily after shower and it has shown signs of improvement immediately after applying. after 3 days, his feet were perfectly soft and no signs of dry, peeling, flakey skin left. AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I tried this in a sample size but I am really impressed! Very thick and moisturizing but not greasy. Smells Great. Rushing out to get full size bottle!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is definitely thicker than Palmer's other formulas. It's perfect for all areas of the body, and it has a nice scent. My skin feels so soft and smooth. The shea butter and vitamin E are natural antioxidants. I use a lot of products and this is one of the most natural I've used. My favorite is still the cocoa butter line by Palmers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yummy chocolate smell. If you hate that, then don't bother with this. I like this because it is not greasy at all. I can put it on, then go. It's great on my feet, because I hate the feeling of greasy lotion between my toes. It does protect skin well in cold weather, but I usually need something more moisturizing than this. That's the only downside for me. I wish all lotions could have this texture. I will buy again.