April 17, 2014 | 1492 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaSlicks red 3421

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 1:56:00 PM More reviews by commercesd

I'm not sure what color this is, there is no name but it has a #3421 stamped on the bottom. It's a really GREAT muted shade of red that's frosty, but not too much. The frost tones down the red so that it's not SCREAMING off your face the way some reds do, so it can be worn during the day, which is nice. I believe the shade is so muted that it would look good on every skin tone/hair color. I'm a naturally medium-dark brunette, have been light brown, golden brown and now reddish brown, and it looks good no matter what color hair I have. My skin is fair with yellow undertones... and I have medium-brown eyes. I honestly feel that the Wet 'N Wild lipcolors are fantastic -- the forumulations are nice, they last for what they are and the high end ones by Stila, and all other department stores are just not worth the price. I research what's new, try it at Sephora, and then find a knock-off at WW, NYC or Jordana. I think WW keeps up with the trends nicely, but if I really like a WW or NYC product, I stock up, because they run out quickly or discontinue! But at these prices, one can afford to buy all of the colors they like, which is nice. I often buy every shade of something in WW or NYC if I like it, and STILL don't pay what I would for ONE Stila or the like. I'm SOLD!