July 24, 2014 | 1360 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by PeachRainDrops

I purchased this towards the end of February and by the first week of April, my face was covered in deeply imbedded pimples. I immediately discontinued use, as I've never broken out like this before in my life, not even in my teen years! Like many others, I tend to have a problem with the ingredients used in physical sunscreen (Ti02 and Zn0), yet I invested in this moisturizer assuming that the "experts" at Lancome would have kept this in consideration during the design and development phase of this product. Although I cannot find a full ingredient list online, the strong odor, burning sensation, and white paste left after application confirms that this product has the properties of physical sunscreen IMO. It literally made my eyes water, itch, and burn even though I avoided the orbital area. I will review the ingredients listed on the container and/or box when I get home. Itís been over 6 weeks since I stopped usage, and Iím still stuck with a cluster of pimples on both cheeks and my chin. I am currently using retina micro to treat the reaction caused by this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been trying the Lancome samples that I received in a gift with purchase for a week now. While I don't mind the scent of this moisturizer, I was hoping that the stinging/burning feeling when I apply it would go away in time, but it happens every morning when I put it on. That is a little disturbing to me. I will use up the sample, but will definitely not be purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by miffy11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product, it's perfect for lazy people like me who doesn't like to wear sunscreens. This moisturizer is nice and rich but not too oily for my combo skin. It leaves my face nice and hydrated for the whole day and most of all I don't have to worry about applying sunscreen when I am rushing out the door in the morning. Will def. restock when I ran out.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This broke me out, sat on my skin in an oily mess, burned when I applied it, and the packaging isn't good.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

I can't use this at summer at all, because it is too rich and heavy for me, but it is not bad at winter. Not my favourite, not the best for me, I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

A little bit greasy for my oily face. I will buy an oil free spf lotion next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Qinni

I got this as a sample, and used it a few times. I have an asian combination skin that's not too sensitive, but for some reason every time I put this on it kind of burns a little on my skin. I don't break out or anything, but it just kind of feels like something's there that's burning my skin a little, and continuously. This feeling will last until I wash the product away.

Another user mentioned how many chemicals are in this, so I guess that explains the horrible ever-lasting burning sensation...
It feels too horrible for me to ever buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As I age, I grow more and more fond of luxury face creams. I just like the feeling of pampering my skin. The trick is to find creams that protect my skin without making it break out. I like the Lancome brand, however it's normally filled with some sort of fragrance. I've read the other reviews and agree - the fragrance is a bit off putting and not necessary.

I like the claims of "nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration". I do feel that the cream lasts all day. Love the Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen. Love the texture. Dislike the fact that I have to dip my fingers into the jar. Shocked it has not broken out my skin. I've used it along with RAM at night in place of night cream for extra moisture against the drying effects of RAM.

I don't understand how the claims of "Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation" have to include a fragrance, but do get the idea that this is common with French cosmetic brands. Will I buy it again? As long as my skin does not break out, yes. SPF 30 creams are too hard to come by that do not break out my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by theman

Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%
Rating: PA+++; PPD 8.8
Consistency: lightweight cream
Fragrance: I initially thought it was a light, pleasant fragrance, but as I rubbed it into my face, the stronger it seemed to become. The scent does dissipate after about 10 minutes.
Finish: Sinks in nicely for a soft, diffused finish
Wear: Depending on the time of the month, this makes me shinier than usual by mid-day.
Gym: Did not sting eyes
Notes: I wish this wasn't packaged in a jar. However, it does look elegant and makes me feel luxurious when I apply it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by hokkiengirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal-to-dry skin, and I didn't think that my skin was particularly sensitive, but as soon as I put this product on my face, my face felt like it was burning. I had to take it off right away. Otherwise, I think the product smells nice, and the texture of the cream was very smooth and soft.