October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I received a sample size of this a while back and was amazed at how wonderful it made my skin feel. I used the sample up completely and purchased the full size. I have very oily and acne prone skin and this has never been too greasy for me nor broke me out. I wear this on a daily basis underneath my makeup and have not experienced any issues. I like how moisturizing it is without feeling or looking heavy. The smell I could do with out; also the packaging is not very sanitary, but other than that, it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far I really like this. I have combo skin which HATES any sort of suncreen. I was using Derm Exclusive's sunscreen and ended up with clogged pores everywhere.

This is a really light cream and it works well. My only slight gripe is the scent which I think smells a bit 'rich old lady'. But I received it in my gift with purchase and I like it. It's not greasy or heavy and so far no issues with breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE 9/22/2014: After using this for awhile, I find it so heavy (even with just a dab). I think the scent is over powering as well, my eyes always water when I use this, sadly. I still adore using the Bienfait night cream though... one of my favs! Also, will never give up the Tonique Confort either... just this day cream doesn't work for me.

Wow! This is an amazing moisturizer! I usually use drugstore brands, but decided to splurge. This makes my skin so soft and doesn't seem to make my skin greasy. And there is spf 30! I did purchase the cream version (there is the one available with a pump and is lighter). I love layering this over my Olay Renerist serum. Since this is only hydration and protection, I wanted to layer it over a serum that has anti-aging benefits as well. I think my favorite moisturizers are Olay and Lancome now:) For a department store brand, this is $46, and the next jump is $95 in the Lancome line! Big difference! You only need a teeny tiny bit, so I can imagine this lasting quite awhile. So creamy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by PeachRainDrops

I purchased this towards the end of February and by the first week of April, my face was covered in deeply imbedded pimples. I immediately discontinued use, as I've never broken out like this before in my life, not even in my teen years! Like many others, I tend to have a problem with the ingredients used in physical sunscreen (Ti02 and Zn0), yet I invested in this moisturizer assuming that the "experts" at Lancome would have kept this in consideration during the design and development phase of this product. Although I cannot find a full ingredient list online, the strong odor, burning sensation, and white paste left after application confirms that this product has the properties of physical sunscreen IMO. It literally made my eyes water, itch, and burn even though I avoided the orbital area. I will review the ingredients listed on the container and/or box when I get home. Itís been over 6 weeks since I stopped usage, and Iím still stuck with a cluster of pimples on both cheeks and my chin. I am currently using retina micro to treat the reaction caused by this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been trying the Lancome samples that I received in a gift with purchase for a week now. While I don't mind the scent of this moisturizer, I was hoping that the stinging/burning feeling when I apply it would go away in time, but it happens every morning when I put it on. That is a little disturbing to me. I will use up the sample, but will definitely not be purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by miffy11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product, it's perfect for lazy people like me who doesn't like to wear sunscreens. This moisturizer is nice and rich but not too oily for my combo skin. It leaves my face nice and hydrated for the whole day and most of all I don't have to worry about applying sunscreen when I am rushing out the door in the morning. Will def. restock when I ran out.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This broke me out, sat on my skin in an oily mess, burned when I applied it, and the packaging isn't good.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

I can't use this at summer at all, because it is too rich and heavy for me, but it is not bad at winter. Not my favourite, not the best for me, I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Qinni

I got this as a sample, and used it a few times. I have an asian combination skin that's not too sensitive, but for some reason every time I put this on it kind of burns a little on my skin. I don't break out or anything, but it just kind of feels like something's there that's burning my skin a little, and continuously. This feeling will last until I wash the product away.

Another user mentioned how many chemicals are in this, so I guess that explains the horrible ever-lasting burning sensation...
It feels too horrible for me to ever buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As I age, I grow more and more fond of luxury face creams. I just like the feeling of pampering my skin. The trick is to find creams that protect my skin without making it break out. I like the Lancome brand, however it's normally filled with some sort of fragrance. I've read the other reviews and agree - the fragrance is a bit off putting and not necessary.

I like the claims of "nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration". I do feel that the cream lasts all day. Love the Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen. Love the texture. Dislike the fact that I have to dip my fingers into the jar. Shocked it has not broken out my skin. I've used it along with RAM at night in place of night cream for extra moisture against the drying effects of RAM.

I don't understand how the claims of "Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation" have to include a fragrance, but do get the idea that this is common with French cosmetic brands. Will I buy it again? As long as my skin does not break out, yes. SPF 30 creams are too hard to come by that do not break out my skin.