October 21, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in True Red

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by gato420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

ive had trouble finding a red i really like. this one is perfect. it goes on really smoothly and doesnt dry out my lips. very creamy formula. i could wear this everyday as its not too bright or overwhelming

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by denmel

This is the perfect red for me. Finally a red that is full coverage and creamy and fits my skin color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Update-Just too orange-red on me. Other than that-nice pigmentation-the best, in my opinion that you will find in a drugstore brand (which whenever possible, I try to stick with, as I don't believe in spending $$$ on cosmetics). Not dry,very creamy. Disappointed, only as for this shade, on me, because the color is beautiful in the tube. Overall, I love this line of drugstore lipsticks! Just would not repurchase this shade. Returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by elisemaycooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this red! For those of you ladies with a fair complexion and cool undertones that struggle to find red lipstick that doesn't end up looking too pink, this lippy is a must! I have sampled 5 or so lippys from various brands that are supposedly 'true reds' and they all ended up being way too pink on me. While this red (on me anyway) wasn't exactly a true red, it was certainly the closest! It has a very slight pink tinge as it fades, however no where near as pink as a number of other reds I have tried.
The colour is rich and eye catching without being too over the top, so could be worn day and evening. Really happy with this lippy, will definitely be my go to red!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by beautypiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this lipstick! As its name says, it's a true balanced red that I really think any skintone can wear. If you've lightly exfoliated and moisturized your lips, it just glides on with such a creamy feel! (Any product short of a lipgloss would tug on dry, cracked lips, so it really goes without saying that this product doesn't do too well on them.) It feels nicely moisturizing throughout the entire wear, as well.

The only thing I slightly dislike is the fact that you *really* need to blot and layer this lipstick, otherwise it fades unevenly into that ring around the lips. But again, that's generally a smart idea with any lipstick that doesn't stain--it's just a little extra time, and all you need is toilet paper or tissue. But when it is layered up like that, it stays put through basically any drinking or non-messy eating! Blotting and layering also deepens the finish and color of it, at least for me. It's a little extra TLC in the morning when you're getting ready, but it is SO worth it! This is an absolute must-have shade, just because it's so versatile and feels so nice, even if you're not used to the feel of wearing lipstick! I probably won't repurchase, only because there are so many other beautiful formulas out there, but it's still a product that I appreciate having in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a true red, not garish or orange, but still somewhat in-your-face and noticeable. This is it. There was a 1+1 deal in my local store so I jumped at it. Very happy with this purchase. I had a few other options on my list, including a number of MAC reds, but I decided to be frugal and go with this one. I suspect that it will last me forever as it's not an everyday color and I'll save it for special occasions. Nice lippie!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

this red leans orange on me which isn't a bad thing. gives a nice bright orangey red lip without being too loud or garrish. the formula, like all colour riche lipsticks is great, moisturizing with decent staying power. only reason i wouldn't buy this for myself personally, but maybe as a gift as I've tried it and know what to expect. for myself I'd like to explore other red lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Owluscious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color speaks for itself: True Red. On my lips, it is a deep crimson red like a ruby. To be frank, I can't stop gawking at my lips when I have it on. It just looks so beautiful!

When buying this color at the store, I almost chickened out and debated to buy 'Blazing Lava'. But since my boyfriend's birthday was the next day, I wanted to surprise him wearing some sexy red lipstick and bought it.
I am so glad I made the purchase that I'm actually frightened they might discontinue the color!

This is MY red. I can not think of any other red more perfect than this one. What? Repurchase it? I would buy it in bulk! It is definitely worth every cent per swipe. It's a 5/5 in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! True Red is........truly red! Red lipstick usually turns out to be a dark shade of pink/purple on my lips so I am VERY pleased! I also love the smell of L'oreal lipsticks and find they leave a nice stain behind even after the lipstick has rubbed off. Will definitely re-buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by typewriterwrites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I struggled with finding a good red for a long time but I love this one. I need a yellow/golden toned red and I just love this shade! It stays on well, the color is incredibly vibrant and well... rich, and I always get compliments on it when I wear it. My lips stay moisturized when I wear it too. I'm not much for lipstick, but I really do love this. I'd buy this color and brand again. I bought a few department store brand reds at the same time and I like this formula much more for less cost.