August 27, 2014 | 1896 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Cupid

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by harrisonfjord

This is my go-to blush. I love the color, the finish and everything about it! As most reviewers have said, the pan is long and thin which does make it annoying for applying with a larger brush. Despite looking glittery in the pan, this blush shows up satin-like in finish with no flakes of glitter. I like that it gives me a natural flush and works well with my NC20 skin tone. It is finely milled and great quality. Will repurchase, although there is a generous amount and it lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Cupid did not show up on me at all. First of all it was very difficult to get any color on my brush I'm not sure if maybe I had a faulty one or not because this blush does have a high rating but even if I did the color itself did not even show up on my face after over applying. Maybe this works for super fair girls...I don't know. Luckily I didn't buy the full version of it....I had a sample from a gift with purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cupid is my first Clinique blush. I bought it because my usual blushes were breaking my cheeks out for some reason (NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown) - sniff. This doesn't irritate my skin or make me itchy like my old blushes were doing (so far anyway).

Cupid is a soft dusty pink with a satin finish (there is a glow but it is not frosty or glittery) - it reminds me of my beloved MAC Mocha blush, except a shade or two lighter. It also looks a bit like Benefit's Thrrrob Box O'Powder (cool, dusty pink). If you found Mocha or NARS Dolce Vita made you look feverish, it could be worth looking into Cupid. The powder is finely milled and the finish seems to fuse with the skin - it doesn't sit on top or look too powdery. It gives me (NC/W 20ish, neutral undertones, black hair, brown eyes) a healthy glow, and is soft and demure enough to wear to the office. For me, it is extremely natural and gives me a no-makeup, "caught eating cookies at night" flush.

It comes in a square, silver compact (kind of nice except I'm scared to scratch/scuff it), with a synthetic-bristled angled cheek brush (not the most useful, as with most mini-brushes), which can be used on the go if necessary. Compared to some other mini-brushes included with other brands, this brush was actually soft, didn't shed, and did an okay job at applying blush. It's still not as good as using a real makeup brush, but it was better than most.

I took a lippy off because of the shape of the pan - it's long and narrow and kind of hard to get a real blush brush in there. It doesn't seem like the most practical pan shape for a product like blush - I wish it was large enough to really dip a brush into.

Nonetheless, the blush is silky, good quality, with enough pigment and product (6g like MAC blushes - looks smaller but the pan is deeper). It lasts without streaking or turning blotchy. I am happy with my purchase and will probably buy it again. Midrange price as is standard with Clinique; you might want to consider during promos or GWP. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is a nice powder blush, I have actually two from Clinique Cupid and Bashful Blush. Cupid is more pinkish on me and looks slighlty less natural than Bashful Blush. Love both of them, beautiful and natural shades and you cannot do anything wrong when using then if you are fair skinned.
Like the packaging with the mirror, the brush is not very good though unless when travelling. I use a bigger powder/blush brush at home.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Ashlaylay

Such a pretty blush! It actually puts some color on my porcelain cheeks. It's very easy to use, and very easy to blend onto cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by apsiepoodles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great pale pink blush with subtle shimmer. I love this as a permanent staple in my makeup bag. It goes with any kind of eye makeup. It is a very simple pink blush that looks perfect on fair/medium skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by funkyniblets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! It is so pigmented, and the staying power is pretty good. I have fair skin with neutral undertones, and this pink looks beautiful and perfectly natural. The only problem I have is the price. I received this as a gift; as much as I love it, I'm not sure I would fork over twenty bucks for it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cupid is a dusty, rosy pink that on my fair, cool-toned skin looks flamingo pink! Not a flattering color for my skin at all. Blush does not lasts all day on my combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ily143

I love this blush ! it gives me the perfect pink color on my cheeks . the compact it comes in is awesome too . The multiple mirrors it has come in handy , & it looks very cool . The only issue is how expensive it is .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the makeup product I like best from Clinique. Wonderful color, great payoff and all-day lasting power. The texture is not powdery at all and applied nicely. I do appreciate this, a lot, especially for $20 with a nice brush. It is worth every penny.