December 19, 2014 | 1600 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very versatile color, my favorite look to do with it is put it all over my lid( sometimes with half baked), blend it into my crease and put darkhorse on the outercrease to darken it. It is shimmery and golden enough to be a lid color, but dark brown and bronze enough to serve as a crease color. It pairs well with many eyeshadows like golds, greens, browns, and maybe even rose, but still looks lovely on its own. The shimmer is more fine( not overly chunky or glittery), it's pigmented, and like all UD eyeshadows, very blendable. I especially like it in winter because bronzy gold colors warm up any eye color and go well with plum lips and blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

This is the perfect eyeshadow color. It's pigmented, versatile, smooth, and blendable. I constantly dip my brush into this color and am always satisfied with the looks it brings. With that being said, I think that when I use this in conjunction with my matte shades in Naked 2 Basics, I can create a nice smokey eye for everyday. This is just overall a beautiful color that it sure to flatter any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is SO nice. It's a warm golden medium brown that really compliments brown eyes. It's not "too much" and I wear it all over the lid. In between a shimmer and metallic, but not gaudy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! It is a beautiful, copper tone. It blends really nicely. It looks great on my cool-toned skin. I like to pair it with a green eyeliner and red lipstick. Great dupe for Marc Jacobs no 3 color peachy bronze in the shoe gazer palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

I love this super usable in situations

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Got this in both my book of shadows and original baked pallet. Love this bronze/gold colour on my dark brown eyes. Soft and very bendable shimmer with no glitter. Wear this almost every day. Would defiantly recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Beautiful deep golden brown shade that leans metallic. One of my favorite UD shades of all time. This is great in the outter V and in the crease. Using it as a liner makes my hazel eyes really stand out.

Very pigmented as with all UD shades and very blendable and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by peakvolume

I absolutely love Smog. And for someone who prefers pops of colors to neutrals, that's saying something! But this eyeshadow simply impressed me. It's an opaque, medium brown with gold glitter, and I think the glitter is what makes this shadow extra-special. I can see this working really well as an alternative to black or grey for a smoky eye for a night out. The wear is fantastic too, I was able to make it to 12 hours with a base! It did fade a but around the edges, though. It also felt just a bit dry to the touch, but it applied without a problem. I definitely think this is a shade that could work for many people, even fans of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by dalebug

Love this beautiful shadow day or night. UD shadows are so easy and effortless to work with. This one really makes my blue eyes stand out and catches the glints of gold in my recently highlighted hair. I have oily lids and a primer is needed for this to stay all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This is such a beautiful mid deep metallic golden brown shade. Its not too warm or cool - a very neutral shade that can work on all skin tones. It is not too glittery or frosty - it is shimmer done in a very modern, classic and sophisticated way. It can be used to do a very smokey brown/chocolate look or a very neutral everyday look. This is the one shade I can turn to when I want to an eye look using just one e/s.

This shade is in already in many UD palettes that I own and I would never complain about its presence because the recipe is really right with this. I don't think I'll ever run out but I sure as hell would like to be without it.