July 31, 2014 | 1395 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! It is a beautiful, copper tone. It blends really nicely. It looks great on my cool-toned skin. I like to pair it with a green eyeliner and red lipstick. Great dupe for Marc Jacobs no 3 color peachy bronze in the shoe gazer palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

I love this super usable in situations

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Got this in both my book of shadows and original baked pallet. Love this bronze/gold colour on my dark brown eyes. Soft and very bendable shimmer with no glitter. Wear this almost every day. Would defiantly recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Beautiful deep golden brown shade that leans metallic. One of my favorite UD shades of all time. This is great in the outter V and in the crease. Using it as a liner makes my hazel eyes really stand out.

Very pigmented as with all UD shades and very blendable and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by peakvolume

I absolutely love Smog. And for someone who prefers pops of colors to neutrals, that's saying something! But this eyeshadow simply impressed me. It's an opaque, medium brown with gold glitter, and I think the glitter is what makes this shadow extra-special. I can see this working really well as an alternative to black or grey for a smoky eye for a night out. The wear is fantastic too, I was able to make it to 12 hours with a base! It did fade a but around the edges, though. It also felt just a bit dry to the touch, but it applied without a problem. I definitely think this is a shade that could work for many people, even fans of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by dalebug

Love this beautiful shadow day or night. UD shadows are so easy and effortless to work with. This one really makes my blue eyes stand out and catches the glints of gold in my recently highlighted hair. I have oily lids and a primer is needed for this to stay all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This is such a beautiful mid deep metallic golden brown shade. Its not too warm or cool - a very neutral shade that can work on all skin tones. It is not too glittery or frosty - it is shimmer done in a very modern, classic and sophisticated way. It can be used to do a very smokey brown/chocolate look or a very neutral everyday look. This is the one shade I can turn to when I want to an eye look using just one e/s.

This shade is in already in many UD palettes that I own and I would never complain about its presence because the recipe is really right with this. I don't think I'll ever run out but I sure as hell would like to be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is a lovely dark reddish brown(it's not chocolate brown) with the tiniest almost invisible specks of gold but is no way glittery. I have to be careful with eyeshadow as at 56, I do have lines.But this glides on perfectly,and does not show lines at all.Very pigmented, layers well and does not crease.I wore this to a wedding recently and used Wet n' Wild Brulee which is a pale cream in the corner of my eye, and the combination worked very well.Not cheap but this will last a long time.Highly recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Along with Stray Dog, Smog is basically that color I reach for every time I want a pretty smoky eye that is perfectly acceptable for day time. Smog is kind of like the summer sister to Stray Dog's more cooler, wintery months neutral tone, as it is a beautiful golden bronze that isn't reddish or orangey. It applies beautifully, blends like a dream, and one swipe is enough to do almost my eye with. That's some serious working power.

Seriously. I plan on purchasing this one over and over, and back ups upon back ups, and I hope UD never discontinues this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bubblybee

Next to MAC wood winked this is my favorite go-to gold. Has more brown then wood winked. Applies beautifully with awesome pigment. Lasts all day under the ud primer. Beautiful.