Lancome Le Rouge Absolu - Beige Or 277

on 2/19/2009 8:58:00 AM

This is actually the perfect *nude* color for me, without the boring "lack of color" of the so-called nude lipsticks. It looks extremely natural on me, and at the same time it plumps the lips. The lasting power is pretty decent and the lipstick leaves the lips moisturized, that is quality that I appreciate in lipstick.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this colour too!

it's creamy, feels so good on your lips... & like all the others Lancomes, it is gently scented & rich, nourishing.
this one shade of beige is lightly shimmering with gold, but it's very subtle and with a very elegant result.
It goes very well with my pale complexion and light clours!
The tube is also extremely elegant.
a must have in every make up bag!

on 10/31/2005 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Its texture and color is very similar to Aqualumiére Ipanema shade by Chanel (another passion of mine) but it tends more to beige and it's a bit darker while Ipanema tends more to rosy (but I think the 2 of them have the 2 shades in ). It's just so lovely and comfortable! It promesses moisture which I think it accomplishes (Ipanema tends to be a little drying after a while). To all of those who love brown/pinkish shades like myself look no further: this is it!!!

Popular Lipsticks