August 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments - Nutra Nail - Triple Power Gel Strengthener

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Always keep this in stock! my nails have always been weak and delicate... this stuff is amazing and now my nails are long and beautiful! definitely a must if your trying to grow out your nails or keep them long and healthy...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by hope411friends

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It cracked and cracked my nail with it. When I took it off, I had no choice but to cut my nail really short. 4 of my nails where cracked.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mustbemulan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this, but sadly it didn't work for me. It reminds me of when I was a kid and painted those temporary nail polishes on my nails, which you can peel off. This nail treatment started peeling in a couple of days. And so I started peeling away and was able to peel it all off without using any remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This makes my nails glossy, smooth and tough. It doens't work so great as a base coat, but if you're going for the natural look, this is the way to go. Dries pretty fast, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by roswell_alien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome product. I had acrylic nail nails for a few years that I recently took off. My nails underneath were very weak and brittle. I have been using this on my nails for a couple of weeks and it has saved them. I am definetly impressed, especially with the low cost. My nails are probably stronger now than even before I had acrylics.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by DeeplyRooted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So, I am a new Nutra Nail follower. This is the third product I've tried and, like they say, third time's the charm. This is good stuff! It is very effective, and much cheaper than some of it's cohorts. Only con is that it starts to peel off a little too quickly for my taste. I could really do without the frequent reapplication, but it's a small price to pay all things considered.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 9:33:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love,love,love this stuff this is magic in a bottle I have used so many other brands and this one is by far the best all of the nutra nail, products are great and they all do what they say my nail's, look great
after one week of this and the other products in the line I am a huge, fan of Nutra Nail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GREAT STUFF...! had acrylic, gel, silk nails for YEARS until I got tired of picking at the yellow mess they would become. I removed the artificial nails and had WEAK nails underneath which have been transformed by this product. This is not the first time I've taken off the fake nails and tried to go au'natural but this time I'm sure I'm gunna be able to live without the bother of living at the nail shop. I got this from rite-aid for about $4 which is well worth it. There is a full line of Nutra Nail products, many that are for weak, splitting, just ugly nails. So if you want your own natural nail to look fabulous then give this stuff a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Love Love LOVE this stuff! It is a must fave for me. I nails are brittle and break once they get a little lengthy. I used to resort to acrylic nails, but that quickly faded when i didnt have that kind of money anymore! I was off to seek nail product that could at least keep my nails from looking like little stubby things. Of every thing i use, this is the one i have stuck with. It goes thicker then what i you would wxpect from a nail polish, but that must be what makes it work! I use it as a top coat and not only does it protet my nails from breakage, it acts as the best no-chip top coat i have ever used. For a few bucks, you cant beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by cece1030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry, splitting nails...After just weeks of using Nutra-nail daily, I have really nice nails...Who would have thought that this little bottle, rather inexpensive,could do this?...I am so proud of my nails that I will continue to use Nutra-nail...better than the OPI nail hardener and much less expensive.What a find!!!!!