December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Treatments (Face) - Korres - Wild Rose imperfection-targeting oil

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Korres, so I wish I could give this a positive review. But I used the entire twist-up stick/tube thingy and didn't notice much if any effect on my sun damage pigmentation. I have some discolored areas on my cheeks and zit scars as well. It didn't burn or clog pores, so that's a plus. The brush applicator does allow spot application and it's compact and convenient for travel. I didn't have any problems with it drying out. Just be sure to snap the cap on tight. It's an oil designed for night time use. But, in the end, I just didn't notice any real improvement in my pigmentation such that I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by isingonrooftops

I wouldn't say that the oil didn't have any effect whatsoever on my skin, because it did. I did notice the little red areas on my face brighten up a bit, but the effect wasn't very obvious, plus the little spots on my face aren't that noticeable anyway, so no I wouldn't pay $25 for this. On the bright side, I've been using this for a while, and it hasn't dried out on me so far.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by colettenoelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was absolutely awful for my sensitive acne prone skin. I'd put it on just as directed and it would just make my skin burn. I've used a lot of acne products that don't agree with my skin and usually I just chalk it up to the fact that my skin is unusual and that the product itself may not be that bad. But I truly believe that this product is awful. The little brush applicator is another thing I disliked about this product. An unfortunate waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 7:23:00 AM More reviews by stingrae1625

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've only been using this for a few days, but so far I quite like it. I used it on a fresh zit (or several...PMS week...), and by the next day each was pretty much gone. I used it again in the a.m. and just let it sink in before putting on makeup and again the same night and all of the blemishes are gone now. seems pretty good to me! i also started using it on a post-acne "stain" on my cheek. it *seems* to be fading a little bit, but i'll keep an eye on that and report back. i can't comment on people liking it or not liking it for getting rid of dark circles or discoloration, but it's certainly proven useful on my PMS blemishes! usually they last a week, but this got rid of them pretty much overnight! ironically, i left Sephora wondering why i had wasted money on this and then i got home and saw the negative reviews and almost returned it right away. i'm glad i tried it first! gave it 4 lippies for now, but if it keeps getting rid of pimples and whatnot reliably, i'll be back to upgrade it to 5!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wish this product worked - the idea/concept behind it is awesome. However, when put to use, it does not perform. I applied this religiously right before going to sleep every night for almost a month on my post-acne scars. In the morning right after waking up, the spots -seemed- lighter. However, in about one hour they were back to their normal discoloration/pigmentation. This did not give me results at all. Also, as another reviewer said - be careful of staining your sheets/pillows, because this oil will stain! Additionally, the packaging seems cute/nice, but the actual plastic fibers (which are very coarse) on the applicator-tip can be painful when brushing against parts of your face, especially where skin is thin (e.g. eye area). Don't waste your $$!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sajtkukac12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The one thing that no one has mentioned is that this product STAINS big time! I used it at night (as instructed) and it left huge gross yellow spots all over my white pillowcase! So watch out. Other than that, I think the oil itself is quite nice - it smells great and I have noticed that brown spots around my eyes have started to fade after the first few applications. I agree with everyone else's comments about the packaging. I stopped using it for 2 weeks and then came back to notice there was barely any oil left in the pen! It all dried up somehow. Very disappointing, considering I paid $25 + tax for not that much oil inside a little pen. Oh well, the product itself is pretty solid and I would probably buy it again, but not in the pen form.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by toadface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product several weeks ago and have had no problems with the oil drying out. I do not even have to use that much on the two brown spots on my face. I use it before I go to bed and I have noticed that they have lightened in the morning.
It has not dried out my skin at all and I love the smell of the oil.
Along with the Korrres targeting -oil I am also using Caudalies
vinoperfect serum. I was told if I stopped using the oil that my brown spots would come back. And that I should always use sunscreen. Which I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by btnycali1978

This little miracle oil pen lightens and scarring (from acne), clears skin, and helps reduce fine lines/wrinkles...it's a do-it-all wonder!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by amacher24

This was pretty much a waste of money for me, because I only got few uses out of it. It was pretty much dried up after a few days, and it didn't help with acne scars at all, but you should probably use it for a while before you get results... either way I was dissatisfied, and will be returning this to Sephora.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2007 2:16:00 AM More reviews by kpspa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This pen lasted about a week/several applications, and then it dried up! I had the cap on tightly... it is a mystery where the oil went. Very poor packaging. Too bad, because when I did use it, I do believe that it helped to diminish some dark spots.