Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Cristalli Illuminating Shampoo

4.7

on 2/13/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner! My hair is so soft and shiney after! I would definitely recommend it to my girlfriends! Ill probably be using this product for a long time lol ;-)

on 7/31/2013 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've been looking for a shampoo and conditioner to replace my beloved Neil George Illuminating products (which are either discontinued or extremely hard to find), and this is it. It lathers easily, rinses easily, and leaves my hair shiny, bouncy, and full of body, yet not dry or stripped. My only complaint is that it contains sodium lauryl sulfate, which makes me worried that it will strip my lowlights. No problem so far, however, and since I only use it once a week (I rotate shampoos a lot), I don't anticipate one. I really don't mind the scent or find it masculine, and it doesn't linger after rinsing. Great stuff and easy to find on eBay at a great price. I will repurchase.

This is my all time Favorite Shampoo. It leaves my hair shiney and full of volume. It is difficult to find locally. The only pain is having to order it! I'm always looking for something new to replace it just out of convenience, but I haven't found one that I like better.

on 4/20/2011 8:23:00 PM

Great shampoo. I got it in a pack with the mask and oil so was well priced. My hair is not color treated and rarely hair treated but is so damaged and frizzy anyway. This made mynhair somsoft and shiny after just one use, even before applying the amazing mask incoukd feel it. Definitely will buy again. The smell is masculine but quite nice if your into that kind of thing.

on 3/27/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't like the scent of it at all, it is quite masculine... (Wich is interesting because the matching conditioner has very similar scent but it's better, fruity and more floral...)
I wasn't impressed at all by this shampoo, it is just nothing particular. It also has SLS in it wich my hair doesn't tolerate realy well. Luckily I only bought the travel sized verion of them (wich contains 100 ml of product.)

on 5/29/2008 10:18:00 AM

I LOVE this shampoo/conditioner/styling line. It's the best, bar none. I used it for several years, then moved and changed stylists, and have been suffering through more well-known salon brands for the last year. My color has been fading, my scalp was itching, my hair just was not what it usually is - so I am totally going back to this stuff. I will be using the Violet Color Protect line this time, since I have whole-head color on, but it's just fantastic. I can't say enough good stuff about this product line.

I have had trouble finding this in Sticksville USA but did locate it on Amazon, and buy 2 bottles of shampoo/conditioner at the same time, for a nice savings.

on 10/30/2007 11:59:00 PM

I have been a colorist/hair stylist for 15 years and have tried a LOT of products. The ALFAPARF Semi di lino cristalli line is one of the finest I have used. It is difficult to find shampoos and conditioners for chemically treated hair (dry, damaged) that also works well on fine hair. Well, this product comes through big time. My own hair is permed, colored treated, fine, oily at the scalp AND usually rather dry at the ends (because my hair is long, so there's some seriously porous ends to contend with). This shampoo (along with the conditioner and smoothing cream) leaves my hair glossy, shiny and seriously healthy looking WITHOUT weighing it down.
I cannot say enough good things about this line.

on 4/14/2006 10:47:00 PM

I used this in conjuction with the conditioner and the shine serum, along with my CHI and I honestly had the BEST hair day EVER.

on 10/29/2005 11:55:00 AM

Very nice shampoo. Has an okay smell to it but it leaves my hair with tons of volume in it. I probably would buy it again!