October 1, 2014 | 1182 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Snow Fairy Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Smells amazing! Exactly my kind of smell. It lathers up really well and it makes my skin smell sweet like bubblegum/cotton candy for a long time. I look forward to christmas every year in order to buy this. I would repurchase it over and over again and can not recommend it enough

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

This is a candy-smelling shower gel that brings back memories for me from when I was in high school, which probably is the only reason I'd buy it again.
The smell is kind of strong and very sweet, and this product is kind of expensive for me.
I'm more into fresh-smelling shower thingys, but this is not one of those. I would buy this in a tiny package around Christmas again, just for old times sake, but really this product is nothing special. With this high price, one can get a product with much higher quality than this one. Snow Fairy got nothin' on good ol' Nivea!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

It smells like cough medicine. I wish it smelled like a bubblegum rainbow but it doesn't.. The special packaging is adorable and I like the sparkles in it but it seems no matter how long I place it upside down or on its side the glitter stays at the bottom. The color is cute too. Although it smells like medicine, I'm pretty tough at putting up with it. Also I'm pretty pissed that Lush uses parabens even when they stress that their stuff is soo natural and will expire.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get my hands on this shower gel after spending several months waiting for its release -I got into Lush the february of last year so by then the shower gel was completely out of stock, but there was a display sample size of it left that I sniffed and fell in love with.

The following September I was lucky enough to drop by the Lush store as they just received their Christmas batch (it was still in boxes) and I got myself TWO big sizes of the snow fairy shower gel.

Now, after using it for several months (I'm almost done with the first bottle), I don't find myself loving the scent as much! It's just too sickly sweet and unfortunately I have another full size of this stuff I need to go through!

In general, I definitely wouldn't repurchase it next Christmas, but instead will repurchase the It's Raining Men shower gel because that one is my absolute favorite :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jennaryan10

I love the scent of this product. And I'm a fan of anything pink so that helps. I get tons of bubbles when I use this and my skin smells nice for quite a while after. I find you do not need to use much of it to get a lot of bubbles so it last a while, making it worth its price. Hate that this is only a limited edition product, it makes me scared that I'll run out and have to wait for it to come back in.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you're a fan of very sweet, candy-like scents, this is definitely for you. I like it, the entire bathroom smells like bubblegum after I've used it and the pink colour is just so girly and sweet.

But, besides the smell I don't really feel like it does much. Except get you clean, of course. But on the other hand, I'm not really looking for much more in a shower gel. I still use a body scrub and body butter afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Notice how every review about this starts with reference to the smell of this shower gel? Well kids, that's because this product is ALL about the fragrance! It's akin to sugar and bubblegum, and smells like Lush's Rock Star soap and Snow Fairy Bubble wand.

If you open it up, take a whiff and are unimpressed, put it down, back away, maybe leave the store.

I huffed it, and loved it, however.

I love how soft it leaves your skin. I love how creamy the lather is when used with a body puff. I love how the smell lingers for a few hours on your skin... it's just a delight!

Just take my advice and take a whiff first, capisce?!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually buy this on Boxing Day because it is on sale. I like the plastic bottles from lush because I can use the mini ones for travelling. Snow fairy is a very odd but sweet and delightful scent. It is a pearly pink and has glitters. The glitters always sink to the bottom though, so I don't know what they do. This can be used as a shower gel or shampoo. The smell stays on for a while but does go away. Next Boxing Day, I will purchase a larger bottle

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by iamgracey

I bought this product when Lush just released its Christmas range in early November.

Things I love about this product: The glittery effect (Although it can't be seen on the skin, only in bottle), the smell of the shower gel (I bought the bubblegum lip scrub first and they both smell similar), and basically the entire packaging and writeup on the bottle.

Things I don't like about this product: None, except for the fact that the smell will get really strong in the bathroom, which explains why some people can get headaches from it. It does smell like a cough medicine that I took once. Thank goodness the smell that lingers on the skin is not that strong, just nice enough to smell like you have perfume on.

There was once I applied it near my chest area, and perhaps I didn't wash it off well, there was a red lump which surfaced which almost scared me to death. Thanks goodness it disappeared after a week.

To be honest, I think it is just a normal shower gel. Maybe it's the limited edition that gets everyone excited (me too!)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by 26random5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product was just like a normal shower gel really I didn't get a drastic difference at all . Everyone seems to rave about the smell but in my opinion it gives me a bit of a head ache and makes me feel a bit sickly. It's not really creamy or anything but I love the bubble gum pink colour and the little shimmers it has in it . I think the product was built up to better than it is so I properly won't be repurchasing