April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Snow Fairy Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jennaryan10

I love the scent of this product. And I'm a fan of anything pink so that helps. I get tons of bubbles when I use this and my skin smells nice for quite a while after. I find you do not need to use much of it to get a lot of bubbles so it last a while, making it worth its price. Hate that this is only a limited edition product, it makes me scared that I'll run out and have to wait for it to come back in.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you're a fan of very sweet, candy-like scents, this is definitely for you. I like it, the entire bathroom smells like bubblegum after I've used it and the pink colour is just so girly and sweet.

But, besides the smell I don't really feel like it does much. Except get you clean, of course. But on the other hand, I'm not really looking for much more in a shower gel. I still use a body scrub and body butter afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Notice how every review about this starts with reference to the smell of this shower gel? Well kids, that's because this product is ALL about the fragrance! It's akin to sugar and bubblegum, and smells like Lush's Rock Star soap and Snow Fairy Bubble wand.

If you open it up, take a whiff and are unimpressed, put it down, back away, maybe leave the store.

I huffed it, and loved it, however.

I love how soft it leaves your skin. I love how creamy the lather is when used with a body puff. I love how the smell lingers for a few hours on your skin... it's just a delight!

Just take my advice and take a whiff first, capisce?!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually buy this on Boxing Day because it is on sale. I like the plastic bottles from lush because I can use the mini ones for travelling. Snow fairy is a very odd but sweet and delightful scent. It is a pearly pink and has glitters. The glitters always sink to the bottom though, so I don't know what they do. This can be used as a shower gel or shampoo. The smell stays on for a while but does go away. Next Boxing Day, I will purchase a larger bottle

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by iamgracey

I bought this product when Lush just released its Christmas range in early November.

Things I love about this product: The glittery effect (Although it can't be seen on the skin, only in bottle), the smell of the shower gel (I bought the bubblegum lip scrub first and they both smell similar), and basically the entire packaging and writeup on the bottle.

Things I don't like about this product: None, except for the fact that the smell will get really strong in the bathroom, which explains why some people can get headaches from it. It does smell like a cough medicine that I took once. Thank goodness the smell that lingers on the skin is not that strong, just nice enough to smell like you have perfume on.

There was once I applied it near my chest area, and perhaps I didn't wash it off well, there was a red lump which surfaced which almost scared me to death. Thanks goodness it disappeared after a week.

To be honest, I think it is just a normal shower gel. Maybe it's the limited edition that gets everyone excited (me too!)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by 26random5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product was just like a normal shower gel really I didn't get a drastic difference at all . Everyone seems to rave about the smell but in my opinion it gives me a bit of a head ache and makes me feel a bit sickly. It's not really creamy or anything but I love the bubble gum pink colour and the little shimmers it has in it . I think the product was built up to better than it is so I properly won't be repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells like pure sugar- it is one of the most saccharine scents I have ever come across. Every year I smell this when I go to do some Christmas shopping at Lush, and each year I feel faintly unwell and put it back down. I received the smallest bottle for Christmas this year, and have used it twice because it is too cute to waste.

It's sparkly and pink, very much a frivolous and fun product. Snow Fairy WILL fill your bathroom with a ferocious miasma of sweetness and turn the bathroom into an olfactory assault chamber. This lasts for hours after you bathe. This may be a good thing if you are one of the people who just can't get enough Snow Fairy. My boyfriend however, asked whether I would be "using it every night?" with trepidation- it is not a scent that you can ignore.

Thankfully on the skin, the scent is very faint and pleasant. It also doesn't make my sensitive skin dry or itchy. The second time I used it, I found the scent a bit less confronting. For these reasons, I will use it up. It's a good product, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was recommended this because I like rock star soap but this smells like sugar and artificial pears and looks like antacid. I'm not a fan.
It is pretty moisturizing and the fragrance doesn't linger on your skin (thank goodness!) but it is very expensive and isnt packed with natural ingredients like most lush stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Milly17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

buy this every year without fail.. I adore the sickly sweet smell and makes my skin feel lovely. lingers on the skin..personally my absolute faveourite shower gel of all time :) highly recommend if you love sweet smells

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by HaNNaHuLLaBaLoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells exactly like LUSH's popular Bubblegum lip scrub. While I personally love that lip scrub, I don't fancy my body to be smell like...well, bubblegum. But of course, this is my personal preference. If you love anything sweet and sugary then this shower gel is for you! Or at least give this LE Christmas product a try.