July 30, 2014 | 1946 users online

Polishes - Orly - Buried Treasure

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this nail polish! It is the perfect neutral color without being boring. I love wearing this on my toe nails for that reason and also wear it on my fingers, esp. when I am busy and don't want to worry about chipped nail polish.

The quality is great. It applies very smoothly, and never gives me any trouble. It dries great as well and doesn't chip too quickly. Even when it does, it is quite forgiving.

I think this is a great addition to anyone's collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This beautiful silvery-taupe shade has been in my nail polish collection for... forever. It's super versatile and looks awesome on both fingernails and toenails. The polish itself is superb- Orly nail polishes are either better than or tie with China Glaze polishes. Either way, this is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by hawkeyegirl2003

Great color and sheen. Very neutral, I like it for fall! Small brush and a teeny bit of bubbling with application, but maybe that's just my bottle. Overall, I really enjoy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by feliarex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loooooove this color! It's a silver grey taupe color with lots of shimmer. This is my go to color when I don't know what color I want to use (I have more than 20 colors in my collection). I wear a lot of grey and black so it always matches and I get SO many compliments when I wear this color. Go get one today!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sillystupid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a chromey sort of beige that is mostly sheer. i like sheer colors because of my work. my polish never lasts more than 3 or 4 days. so if i have a sheer it's not SO imperitive that i repaint right away. i like this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a metallic greyish sand color with microshimmer. Although there's a hint of grey, I think this would look very good on most people. One coat applies quite even, but I prefer to use two coats when I do my nails. This was about $3.50 on sale, and works great as a daytime or nighttime color. Pretty long-lasting too.