September 2, 2014 | 2031 users online

Moisturizers - Renee Rouleau - Skin Drink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by hyim521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far so good! I don't see any dramatic results, but I know this should be good for me. Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium PCA in one serum, and high up in the ingredients list too!

The ingredients seem as organic as those in a serum can get. I think my skin is getting more luminous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just an amazing pure hydration serum for when skin needs it whether in colder weather, after peels, etc and never have to worry about it breaking me out. I alternate this with Skin Correcting Serum on weeks I am not using the Glycolic Serum. Such clean pure ingredients as well, a staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by kole9339

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first ordered this I was a bit concerned about the price and if the product would work for me. I have combination skin that is more oily in the summer and dry in the winter while also being prone to breakouts!

I use this after all facial masks and it immediately brings non-greasy moisture to my skin. Also, if you use any acne medications or treatments that dry out the skin, this will bring your skin back to normal.

Yes, it is very expensive for the amount you get, but you really only need one pump to cover your entire face so it will last quite awhile. I have been on my current bottle for around 3 months and am only about half-way through.

Ingredients:
Whole leaf aloe vera gel, deionized water, glycerin, allantoin, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid, Methylparaben

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by bini85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this one week on, one week off with the Glycolic Serum 10%. I really like the way it makes my skin feel. It seeps right into the skin and leaves my face smooth right away. I especially like it because it brings the moisture back to my face after using the Glycolic for a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 2:23:00 AM More reviews by jane120

This has become an HG product for me. I've bought it so many times...probably because the bottle is so small, and I use it every day and most nights. But its really a great non-rritating product for my super sensitive combo skin. I know I can count on it to never irritate my skin, so I think its worth the price and having to order pretty often. I wear it under DDF's Ultra-Lite Dew moisturizer, and it seems to be a pretty good combo all year round. I just layer on more or less moisturizer when I need it. I love how this product always sinks right in. I have alot of problems with other moisturizing products just sitting on top of my skin. I definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 8:14:00 PM More reviews by infogirl

This is the best hyaluronic acid serum I have tried to date. It is oil free (as most are) in a pump with aloe vera, pca, glycerin and some preservatives. I only think glycoproteins are missing but that is just me being picky. It really works beautifully under moisturizer or masks to add moisture in my skin. Like no other moisture serum has and I have tried several. I especially like this under the phyto comfort cream at night or under my jasmine and lily mask by Chantecaille. I highly recommend this serum if you are need of a moisture adding treatment..this is the one to buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UPDATE 6/09 Still a staple in my regime! Moisturizes and helps keep my skin from breaking out too. Like all her serums, I love this one too. Bathes your skin in true moisture, without the oil. Perfect for any skin type under your regular moisturizer, night cream. I also use it after every mask. Plumps up the skin and feeds it what all skins need, even oily ones. If you get breakouts in dry areas, you really need this and the skin correcting serum. Dry skin can get clogged really easily if you don't keep it moisturized and exfoliated.