August 27, 2014 | 984 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace Hand & Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, where do I start? I've grown up with this lotion because pretty much all the girls in my family use it. My mom used it when I was little, and the smell reminds me of childhood. About the smell, it's perfect. Vanilla lace is a sweet, musky, creamy vanilla. It's not a too-sweet vanilla that only teenagers can wear. It isn't too light, but it isn't too heavy. You can wear this all year round. I like the lotion best because it is very scented and so moisturizing! After I apply this, my skin feels very soft. Almost like I just spent a month in Florida's humidity even though I live in a bipolar desert land (aka Colorado). I love everything about this lotion. The smell, the way it applies, how moisturizing it is. So perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Starrr1

Favorite Vanilla scent , o love itt : )

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by dgyonan

I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jengin45

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best vanilla scent there is. A true light vanilla that's not too strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Meezersmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ALL Victoria's Secret and Bodyworks products use chemically reproduced scents. They lace their products so heavily with scent I can't even walk in their stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Used to love this in middle school and recently repurchased. I can't generally stand B&BW or VS scents. The plastic-y undertones really nauseate me and I tend to be a little snobby about scents in that I don't like wearing popular fragrances. Vanilla Lace is one of the few affordable vanillas out there that isn't a sugar-sweet wannabe gourmand mess. It is very soft and powdery with more of a floral vanilla finish than a dessert one. Don't get me wrong, I am a gourmand girl for life, but I love using this lotion because it pairs beautifully with all the perfumes I wear. It mellows out fruity fragrances and brings out the delicate topnotes in oriental scents. The formula has definitely changed over the years. When I sniffed the tester, I did not like the pudding-y note I smelled. But when I applied it to my skin, it was the same beautiful scent I remembered from 10 years ago. This is probably the only VS body product I will ever repurchase. $12.50

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG ! Gretchen Rossi from the Real housewives of Orange County uses this everyday ! Its on the episodes, her website, and twitter. I can see why. I finally bought it and I get to so many compliments. Everyone says I smell like the best vanilla or like a barbie doll(In a good way). I have tried other vanilla's and nothing compares. Another good vanilla lotion is from c booth (Vanilla Butter) It tones and helps with KP. This will be my staple for ever ! I keep bottles and sprays everywhere !
Love this stuff !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice hand lotion, the smell is pleasant, but the scent doesn't last long enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must have been a vanilla orchid in my past life because I am really loving all things vanilla of late! VS’ Vanilla Lace lotion is great for me. They recently reformulated the scent: its notes are a duo of vanilla and musk. Before, VL was vanilla, orchid, musk, and amber, a version which I never smelled. This current incarnation, however, smells just like fresh, warm vanilla extract, the kind you add to cake or milk. After a while, it resembles marshmallows, and I of course then want to nibble on my hand or arm. Staying power is impressive for a lotion—several hours and probably longer if I were to layer with shower gel and fragrance mist. Moisturization is adequate, but I buy this for the gourmand scent. It is a great base for my perfume, especially Burberry Brit, VS Heavenly, and, interestingly enough, D&G Light Blue. My sole complaint--and it is hardly fatal--is that I like pump packaging, and the lotion comes in a squeeze tube. Recycling a pump from another vanilla-based VS lotion totally fixes this problem though.

Look out for sales; LV can easily be had for $5 per bottle or less. Definitely one of two HGs in the category of vanilla lotion. This stuff rocks! And men are friendly around you!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by jerlynwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My fav VS body lotion till date.. Never thought I will like this the most over the rest of the fruity/flowery scent from VS.. Smells so yummy and the consistency of the lotion is perfect... For someone who is not very loyal to a particular scent, I am definitely going to repurchase this over and over again.. 2 thumbs up!