Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Hand & Body Lotion

3.9

on 3/15/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE vanilla scents but this one doesn't smell like vanilla to me.
Smells plastic-like and sorta like B.O.
Some people love it but I just don't understand what it is that makes it repulsive to me.
I don't had a problem with synthetic vanilla scents but this one just smells plasticy
I've smelled super cheap vanilla scented things that smell a lot better.

on 10/14/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lotion. Smells heavenly. My hg

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Okay, where do I start? I've grown up with this lotion because pretty much all the girls in my family use it. My mom used it when I was little, and the smell reminds me of childhood. About the smell, it's perfect. Vanilla lace is a sweet, musky, creamy vanilla. It's not a too-sweet vanilla that only teenagers can wear. It isn't too light, but it isn't too heavy. You can wear this all year round. I like the lotion best because it is very scented and so moisturizing! After I apply this, my skin feels very soft. Almost like I just spent a month in Florida's humidity even though I live in a bipolar desert land (aka Colorado). I love everything about this lotion. The smell, the way it applies, how moisturizing it is. So perfect!

on 1/3/2014 2:54:00 AM

Favorite Vanilla scent , o love itt : )

on 12/6/2013 8:29:00 PM

I love it

on 11/18/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Best vanilla scent there is. A true light vanilla that's not too strong.

on 9/12/2013 4:02:00 PM

ALL Victoria's Secret and Bodyworks products use chemically reproduced scents. They lace their products so heavily with scent I can't even walk in their stores.

on 9/12/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Used to love this in middle school and recently repurchased. I can't generally stand B&BW or VS scents. The plastic-y undertones really nauseate me and I tend to be a little snobby about scents in that I don't like wearing popular fragrances. Vanilla Lace is one of the few affordable vanillas out there that isn't a sugar-sweet wannabe gourmand mess. It is very soft and powdery with more of a floral vanilla finish than a dessert one. Don't get me wrong, I am a gourmand girl for life, but I love using this lotion because it pairs beautifully with all the perfumes I wear. It mellows out fruity fragrances and brings out the delicate topnotes in oriental scents. The formula has definitely changed over the years. When I sniffed the tester, I did not like the pudding-y note I smelled. But when I applied it to my skin, it was the same beautiful scent I remembered from 10 years ago. This is probably the only VS body product I will ever repurchase. $12.50

on 2/13/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

OMG ! Gretchen Rossi from the Real housewives of Orange County uses this everyday ! Its on the episodes, her website, and twitter. I can see why. I finally bought it and I get to so many compliments. Everyone says I smell like the best vanilla or like a barbie doll(In a good way). I have tried other vanilla's and nothing compares. Another good vanilla lotion is from c booth (Vanilla Butter) It tones and helps with KP. This will be my staple for ever ! I keep bottles and sprays everywhere !
Love this stuff !

on 12/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

This is a nice hand lotion, the smell is pleasant, but the scent doesn't last long enough.

Popular Lotions / Creams