December 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lip Liners - Revlon - Timeliner for Lips in "Espresso"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by allsmiles123

I, like the reviewer below me, have been using this since high school, about 10 years now. I always have one of these with me in my purse, along with extras on hand when I run out. It's the perfect brown color to even out lipsticks or glosses that are too pinky or red on me. The texture is perfect, nice and creamy, it glides on very easily. I've never gotten a "dry" feeling from it. Love it all around!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 8:37:00 AM More reviews by ElizJohn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love the color of this lipliner! I have been useing since high school! Wow that is a long time! It stays on for a long time and is very smooth. My only complaint is that after I sharpen it and apply it, it can be a bit to mushy. But it is cheap and I am on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Marianne79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG of lipliners, i love the way it looks under a pale pretty pink, I have used this ever since I started wearing makeup and haven't given up on it since! as long as you blend it nicely it doesn't give you that ghetto look of black liner...I absolutely love this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 5:47:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent chocolate brown color that makes teeth look their whitest. Smooth and creamy and you don't get a better liner for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2002 6:22:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an excellent low-end lipliner. It goes on very creamy, even better than MAC and this particular colour is a useful one for darker skin tones (it's warm brown with red in it). I don't use anything else from Revlon, but I highly recommend this lipliner.