Revlon Timeliner for Lips in "Espresso"

on 1/17/2007 7:21:00 PM

I, like the reviewer below me, have been using this since high school, about 10 years now. I always have one of these with me in my purse, along with extras on hand when I run out. It's the perfect brown color to even out lipsticks or glosses that are too pinky or red on me. The texture is perfect, nice and creamy, it glides on very easily. I've never gotten a "dry" feeling from it. Love it all around!

on 1/31/2006 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just love the color of this lipliner! I have been useing since high school! Wow that is a long time! It stays on for a long time and is very smooth. My only complaint is that after I sharpen it and apply it, it can be a bit to mushy. But it is cheap and I am on a budget.

on 12/3/2004 4:13:00 AM

This is my HG of lipliners, i love the way it looks under a pale pretty pink, I have used this ever since I started wearing makeup and haven't given up on it since! as long as you blend it nicely it doesn't give you that ghetto look of black liner...I absolutely love this!!

on 2/12/2003 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent chocolate brown color that makes teeth look their whitest. Smooth and creamy and you don't get a better liner for the price.

on 1/15/2002 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is an excellent low-end lipliner. It goes on very creamy, even better than MAC and this particular colour is a useful one for darker skin tones (it's warm brown with red in it). I don't use anything else from Revlon, but I highly recommend this lipliner.

Popular Lip Liners