Calvin Klein Powder Brush

4.7

on 8/18/2010 1:47:00 PM

Beautifully soft and very sophisticated looking with the black and clear lucite packaging that all the CK make up comes in. It's a synthetic brush with average density, very soft but not too flimsy. It works well with the CK blushes, pressed powder and some other blushes I have used this with - I think it is slightly more suited for blushes than powders because of its softness. Its approx the same size as the MAC 150 brush (but more soft and less dense) and the handle is slightly over 5 1/2 inches long. The reason for the 4 stars is because sadly my brush sheds a lot. Not just one or two when I use but about half a dozen each time I touch. Hopefully this will calm down soon and maybe I will bump up the rating to 5 stars if there hasn't been too much damage done. If this stops sheding soon then I would definitely purchase again.

on 7/14/2003 1:05:00 AM

I love this brush. Lovely packaging and a good value of money.

on 1/15/2002 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great brush! I really like this brush, it is very reasonable priced, and the packaging is GORGEOUS! Lucite handle, and evenly cut synthetic hair. If you are looking for an affordable powder brush, this is the one! At $38, it is a good deal :)